Duskfire Glacier Blessed are the peacemakers
443 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away

Rye could not keep himself from predicting the silver males name, he knew his luck was tapped dry, not a drop left. '-tersbane', he inwardly finished the alphas name. A rush of mortification swallowed the woodland male whole, only the slightest pained look gave hint to his emotions. Rye offered his own bow following Wintersbanes' but after, his eyes remained fixed on the starry night sky, the aroura dancing somewhere in the distance. The wind did not howl but whispered through the trees, the oceanic hiss of leaves being simultaneously rustled and the cracklings of branches being bent, stretched and bowed came together to form a faint melody. A peaceful sound previously unnoticed. It was his, much needed, eye of the storm.
"It is nice to finally meet you," He offered, "I first met Iana who invited me to stay. As with most packs skills are needed to maintain health but I will be honest with you, I know next to nothing useful other than basic instincts. However, like I told Iana I want to learn. To fight but also to heal." Rye wasted little time getting to what mattered, either he was to leave at Wintersbanes behest or he could stay and prove himself useful with time. 
"If you lose yourself, your courage soon will follow.
So be strong tonight.
Remember who you are."
Messages In This Thread
Blessed are the peacemakers - by Rye - March 08, 2021, 01:02 PM
RE: Blessed are the peacemakers - by RIP Wintersbane - March 14, 2021, 07:15 AM
RE: Blessed are the peacemakers - by Rye - March 15, 2021, 09:10 PM
RE: Blessed are the peacemakers - by RIP Wintersbane - March 27, 2021, 05:52 AM
RE: Blessed are the peacemakers - by Rye - March 29, 2021, 10:50 AM
RE: Blessed are the peacemakers - by RIP Wintersbane - March 30, 2021, 02:09 PM
RE: Blessed are the peacemakers - by Rye - April 01, 2021, 10:10 PM
RE: Blessed are the peacemakers - by RIP Wintersbane - April 07, 2021, 05:25 AM
RE: Blessed are the peacemakers - by Rye - April 11, 2021, 04:12 PM