Hideaway Strath no more alone or myself could I be
Healer & Shaman Priest
219 Posts
Ooc —
Vein held the Squirrel tail hanging his lips looking for all the world like he was somehow holding the rest of the creature in his maw. His gaze which was usually cool and assessing for every other wolf was warm as his eyes roamed her body working to memorize every inch of her. He gave her the answer to the questions she had asked so as to distract himself from staring at her to long.

Hibiscus tea will be able to help treat common complaints many females have during their heats, Pounding hearts, and tight and discomforting belly pains, It encourages sleep too though differently then Valerian root

Vein grinned and shifted preparing to show her his work in progress, he was oblivious to her underlaying anxiety for it wasn’t so strong that the male would pick up on it yet.“Also Hibiscus tastes sweet and that reminds me of you” He walked over to his pile of herbs and bought about how to transport them and his new toy. With a little thought he lay the tail upon the pile then tried to gently pick up the tail and as many of his herb he could. He couldn’t get them all so he set it all down and picked up the tail again.

He chuckled softly and brought the tail over to Aerin and lay it at her dainty alluring paws, He lifted his large head and licked her cheek. She she didn’t want it he didn’t mind leaving it behind he could get more if he really wanted it. Then he quickly went back and gently picked up his herbs cradling them in his maw as gently as a mother might carry a pup, he didn’t want to damage their stalks.

He began to lead the way to the large patch of exposed earth he had spent a few days digging in, Having taken the time to  remove all the rocks he could in the end he had a large patch of earth that four wolves his size could lay in sprawled out on their sides with room to spare. It was surround by stones almost like a little garden fence these stones were clearly from the patch of earth itself, Dug up and set aside.

Inside the garden, There were several neatly made packed rows of soil, In one row were some plants already tended and growing  but Vein could only work so long before going cross eyed and needing a break. Some of the upturned earth needed more rows and some of the soil was darker by far then the natural earth, this was the dirt transported there from the underground altar and needed to be mixed in more thoroughly.

He lay his burden down and sighed happily admiring his work so far “You can grow what ever you want here, just tell me what patch you want for your own. It still needs work but I’ll get there.
Messages In This Thread
no more alone or myself could I be - by Necahual - March 14, 2021, 06:33 PM
RE: no more alone or myself could I be - by Vein - March 17, 2021, 07:18 PM
RE: no more alone or myself could I be - by Necahual - March 18, 2021, 03:52 PM
RE: no more alone or myself could I be - by Vein - March 20, 2021, 06:36 PM
RE: no more alone or myself could I be - by Necahual - March 20, 2021, 09:43 PM
RE: no more alone or myself could I be - by Vein - March 25, 2021, 11:00 PM
RE: no more alone or myself could I be - by Necahual - March 29, 2021, 03:49 PM
RE: no more alone or myself could I be - by Vein - April 04, 2021, 10:44 PM
RE: no more alone or myself could I be - by Necahual - April 05, 2021, 09:20 AM
RE: no more alone or myself could I be - by Vein - April 11, 2021, 01:54 PM
RE: no more alone or myself could I be - by Necahual - April 12, 2021, 01:09 PM