Hideaway Strath there was a star riding through clouds one night,
"But if I live, I win,"
345 Posts
Ooc — R/Rachel

A verbal greeting was practically impossible but the midwife did manage to rumble a low growl of friendliness around the homemade mug, tail wagging as her eyes lit up upon landing on the Overseer's impressive white form. She trotted after the other she-wolf, wordlessly following her into the den -- ears pinning lightly as she hoped she hadn't mistaken Nyra's unspoken invitation to enter. She knew how territorial some pregnant women could get, especially as they neared their delivery and began nesting in preparation for that time. Nyra seemed to have chosen this location for that very reason, though she didn't seem too bothered by the medic's presence -- which the once-druid took as a good sign. 

Settling the cup of lukewarm tea down carefully, so as not to spill and/or waste the goodness inside, the halfling straightened to meet Nyra's goldcoin gaze with a bright grin. "'ello! I 'ope everything is going vell, yes? I just came because I thought ye might like to 'ave some tea vith me -- it is very good for mothers. 'elps to prevent miscarriage an' makes ye strong fer ze pushing in labour," she explained lightly. 
"You see, I got a bullet for a tooth and
I'm gonna use it to shoot you."
Messages In This Thread
RE: there was a star riding through clouds one night, - by Necahual - April 22, 2021, 03:14 PM