Hideaway Strath there was a star riding through clouds one night,
"But if I live, I win,"
345 Posts
Ooc — R/Rachel

The milkmother smiled again, tail wagging gently -- glad she could count the Overseer as a friend. It had been so long since she had been settled with an established pack, as a free woman no less, and had the option of making friends. Longer still since she had found a measure of respect and standing amongst the she-wolves of her pack. "Nae, I suppose not. It 'as been a busy spring," the fae agreed in a soft murmur, a tinkling laugh escaping beneath her breath to punctuate the words. Her mind wandered to all that had happened since she'd come back to the Strath with Kynareth and Simmik: Whrist's attack, meeting Vein and falling in love with him, starting her training as a warrior, helping the various women with their pregnancies, therapy with Patroclus, getting married and trying to conceive herself, her promotion. Busy seemed like it might be a bit of an overstatement.

"'ow 'ave ye been feeling?" The midwife asked conversationally as she nudged the bowl towards Nyra a bit, gesturing that the shieldmaiden draped in snow should help herself first. Here to support her superior as both physician and confidant. "Vould zis be yer first pregnancy -- if'n ye don't mind my asking?" 

"You see, I got a bullet for a tooth and
I'm gonna use it to shoot you."
Messages In This Thread
RE: there was a star riding through clouds one night, - by Necahual - May 02, 2021, 03:50 PM