Hideaway Strath there was a star riding through clouds one night,
"But if I live, I win,"
345 Posts
Ooc — R/Rachel
"Ooo," the sound was drawn out, the hart's brow rising as a broad grin spread over her rosy lips -- tail beating an agreeable tempo upon the dirt floor of the cavern. "I like zat," she commented honestly, head tipping in a tiny nod as if to give her approval though she knew well that Nyra didn't need it. "Very pretty." Her mind wandered then to her own pups and what they might be like. What names would they bear? 

A companionable silence filled the air between them, allowing Aerin to notice then the muted melody of birds singing in the forest beyond the cave's walls and the faint shush of the wind scraping along the peaks of the Strath. Feeling that it was entirely too nice of a day, and too energetic to laze about for long, the Saluki soon rose to her paws and cast an inviting glance in the Nightwish's direction. "I zink I fancy patrolling ze borders an' getting some fresh air. Vould ye care to join me?" 

She wouldn't have put it past the mother-to-be if she would prefer to stay and rest. The Overseer was further along than Aerin, her stomach looking almost uncomfortably swollen at this point. The Priestess would probably desire nothing more than to sleep as much as possible once she was in her third trimester as Nyra was.
"You see, I got a bullet for a tooth and
I'm gonna use it to shoot you."
Messages In This Thread
RE: there was a star riding through clouds one night, - by Necahual - June 19, 2021, 12:23 PM