Hideaway Strath i feel all shadows of the universe
"But if I live, I win,"
345 Posts
Ooc — R/Rachel

The once-druid, now a follow of Vein's Aztectl gods, glanced up -- moonlight clashing against sunrays as her gaze met Vein's and pooled with warmth at the sight of her mate -- at the sound of dull footfalls thumping a familiar tempo against the earth. She didn't quite realize it yet but her ears were beginning to recognize the sound of the Hmeno’ob's approach. She dipped the swan curve of her slender neck, resting the rabbit hide upon the ground before taking the twig gingerly in her jaws and resting it with great care upon the hide. She was beginning to slowly understand the method of Vein's medicines, including the tools he used. Though Aerin didn't yet understand what the stick contained, she knew it was more than likely very precious.

A languorous smile spilled like slow molasses over The Priestess' rosy lips, returning the affectionate caress by straightening -- gazing up at her husband with tenderness -- and drawing her own muzzle slowly up the nanuk's chest to bury her lips in the plush ruff of his neck. She marveled for a moment at the feel of his coarse fur, harsh yet ticklish against her as she rubbed her snout through his fur. If she'd been a cat, she might've even been purring. 

It took a moment for the Bonesplinter's words to register, caught up as she was in their embrace. When they did, she drew back with a soft hum of regret that promised she would pick up her ministrations later, glancing towards the bush she'd stopped by. "Raspberry. Ze leaves are good fer ze pain during childbirth," the acolyte explained softly, though it was likely that the shaman already knew. 
"You see, I got a bullet for a tooth and
I'm gonna use it to shoot you."
Messages In This Thread
i feel all shadows of the universe - by Necahual - April 12, 2021, 10:51 PM
RE: i feel all shadows of the universe - by Vein - April 23, 2021, 01:26 PM
RE: i feel all shadows of the universe - by Necahual - May 02, 2021, 04:06 PM
RE: i feel all shadows of the universe - by Vein - May 08, 2021, 01:42 PM
RE: i feel all shadows of the universe - by Necahual - May 15, 2021, 10:54 PM
RE: i feel all shadows of the universe - by Vein - June 05, 2021, 05:41 PM
RE: i feel all shadows of the universe - by Necahual - June 13, 2021, 05:45 PM
RE: i feel all shadows of the universe - by Vein - June 29, 2021, 08:53 PM
RE: i feel all shadows of the universe - by Necahual - July 04, 2021, 02:37 PM
RE: i feel all shadows of the universe - by Vein - July 10, 2021, 03:19 PM
RE: i feel all shadows of the universe - by Necahual - July 25, 2021, 12:13 PM
RE: i feel all shadows of the universe - by Vein - July 27, 2021, 07:30 PM
RE: i feel all shadows of the universe - by Necahual - August 09, 2021, 12:48 PM