Blackfeather Woods crude and proud creatures
73 Posts
Ooc — R/Rachel
Away
omfg HII CUZZINN!! (are they cousins?? I actually have no idea how they would be related lmao)

Perhaps as the Woods had once drawn her, leading her to the night-sister she had found in Eldritch, the man too pulled to some part of her. Aerenys could not have determined a singular cause for why she might head for the borders, except that she had lost the scent trail she was tracking and had come to an impasse of what to do with herself. In the end, she decided she fancied a patrol and off the witchling skulked through the blackened morass of tangled woodland. 

At the borders, she paused to level the pale, scarred stranger with an appraising look when she came across him looking into the depths of Blackfeather as she had once done with Aphelion looped about her neck so long ago. The snap of his wintry gaze should have chilled Mambo to the bone. The sight of him should have sent her snarling into defensive action but the corvid only watched him silently for a moment, a curious glint to her mismatched jaspers of blue and purple as they flickered over the man who was unwittingly her kin, landing for a moment on the assortment of bones. 

"Peace be," the Priestess rasped, silently offering him the chance to explain his presence.
"you said she's scared of me?"

"but maybe it's because I'm wearing your c o l o g n e."
Messages In This Thread
crude and proud creatures - by Vaati - April 24, 2021, 03:12 PM
RE: crude and proud creatures - by Aerenys - April 24, 2021, 03:48 PM
RE: crude and proud creatures - by RIP Eldritch - April 24, 2021, 03:51 PM
RE: crude and proud creatures - by Vaati - April 24, 2021, 08:15 PM
RE: crude and proud creatures - by Aerenys - May 02, 2021, 05:55 PM
RE: crude and proud creatures - by RIP Eldritch - May 02, 2021, 06:58 PM
RE: crude and proud creatures - by Vaati - May 03, 2021, 12:10 AM
RE: crude and proud creatures - by Allana - May 04, 2021, 01:15 PM
RE: crude and proud creatures - by Aerenys - May 04, 2021, 06:34 PM