Big Salmon Lake And now you got to freak me out
Don't fear The Darkness
238 Posts
Ooc — Liv
The Seer is further from home at the moment. 
Eldritch had set out to try and find herbs, and seems to be getting a little lost along the way.

As night falls, her black form comes to the lake, smelling blood and easily assuming someone was hurt.

Seems she's correct, for as she nears the black-white man she can see he's taken one hell of a beating. 
Quietly she stands, no effort made to be concealed or even seen. 
She was simply there. 

Damn, buddy boy here was really having a shitty time, wasn't he? She could see the angry, ferocious gashes all over his front and yet her features and her mind remained as peaceful as always. 

"Need some help?" The Witch inquired with a gentle yet audible voice.
Eldritch is fluent in Daedric (Valryian) thanks to Aerenys having taught her the language behind the scenes
Messages In This Thread
And now you got to freak me out - by Santiago Arcos - April 30, 2021, 12:55 PM
RE: And now you got to freak me out - by RIP Eldritch - April 30, 2021, 01:21 PM
RE: And now you got to freak me out - by Santiago Arcos - April 30, 2021, 02:52 PM
RE: And now you got to freak me out - by RIP Eldritch - April 30, 2021, 03:14 PM
RE: And now you got to freak me out - by Santiago Arcos - April 30, 2021, 03:50 PM
RE: And now you got to freak me out - by RIP Eldritch - April 30, 2021, 04:06 PM
RE: And now you got to freak me out - by Santiago Arcos - April 30, 2021, 05:45 PM
RE: And now you got to freak me out - by RIP Eldritch - April 30, 2021, 06:34 PM
RE: And now you got to freak me out - by Santiago Arcos - April 30, 2021, 07:14 PM