Ouroboros Spine xxv. pick it all up
"Cold smoke seeping out of colder throats."
449 Posts
Ooc —
The herbalist practically beamed to be accepted so readily, hoping she might find the same camaraderie with Keyni that she had in the other women of their village. It reminded her strongly of home, at least before things had gone south and she had been shunned by the majority of their community. But she pushed the darker thoughts away, grateful to remain in the present -- where she was Lótë, a welcome member of Moonglow.

"And you as well," she chirped politely, offering the wren a kind smile. "What is your main specialty then, if you don't mind my asking? Hunting isn't my chosen profession either, you see," she admitted, wondering then if the she-wolf knew about the two societal circles that had developed within their pack. She refrained from asking just yet, not wanting to bombard the poor woman with excited chatter.

"Are you sure?" the birdwatcher asked uncertainly with a small tilt of her head at Keyni's offer, seeing as the other seemed a bit reluctant to part with her beaver tail. She had been raised to never turn away a favor or gift from a packmate, as it would be construed as rude, but she didn't want the former Glen wolf to feel as though she had to give her something in return. "I don't mind if you would rather try drying it in the sun, just let me know how it turns out," she chuckled lightly.
[Image: tumblr_inline_p7g2ubEPPb1ufb8ej_400.gifv]
Messages In This Thread
xxv. pick it all up - by Lótë - May 12, 2021, 09:46 PM
RE: xxv. pick it all up - by Keyni - May 14, 2021, 09:51 PM
RE: xxv. pick it all up - by Lótë - May 21, 2021, 11:38 PM
RE: xxv. pick it all up - by Keyni - May 25, 2021, 10:14 PM
RE: xxv. pick it all up - by Lótë - June 01, 2021, 06:19 PM
RE: xxv. pick it all up - by Keyni - June 07, 2021, 09:54 PM
RE: xxv. pick it all up - by Lótë - June 18, 2021, 01:57 PM
RE: xxv. pick it all up - by Keyni - June 22, 2021, 07:54 PM
RE: xxv. pick it all up - by Lótë - June 24, 2021, 02:56 PM