Hideaway Strath I shut my eyes
"YOU WAKE UP IN THE DARK AND HEAR THE SCREAMING OF THE LAMBS..."
376 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Warrior
Trade 
Set the middle of the night at the den. Tagging @Tulok

Alduin is resting in the den. At first he’s sleeping, until he’s not. The moment his eyes open, he’s wide awake. Tucked into mother beast’s chest, he wiggles out. He takes a few steps to aimlessly look around the outside of the den for a few useless seconds. Trying to think and decide what to do now. He’s bored and awake. 

Tulok!

Yes he could bother Tulok. The grumpy man is sure to fight him if he wakes him up. So he wobbles over to his brother, who is cuddled beside his father, and rudely paws at him. A soft bark falls from his lips and he does it again. 

Play with me, little brother! I demand it!

Though the bark may or may not wake Tulok, it definitely wakes Kynareth. He groans as he looks to Alduin. Yet, Alduin pays him no mind, until Donovan humorously bats him with his own large paw. He squeaks in surprise and growls at his father. Tiny teeth biting at his paw for a moment as Donovan chuckles sleepily. 

“Let your brother sleep.” He hums. 

Alduin doesn’t like that and he growls again before full on pouncing on his brother now. Kynareth’s brows raise and he already knows, just by Tulok’s mannerisms, that he’s about to have a little puppy fight on his hands. So he sighs and sits back to watch the two buggers duke it out, unimpressed by Alduin’s ferocity.
[Image: dezcpd0-1faedfae-e3b1-4dc1-b270-4056322a...TmEKLfHlyM]