Hideaway Strath I know how much it matters to you
57 Posts
Ooc — Eoran
She heard the call of the alpha clearly like a siren it called to her, and she was immediately drawn toward the call. She began walking toward it her huge body weighing her speed down, but raw power moved underneath instead. He silver colored eyes were as cold as stone, as they always were, nothing showed up in those eyes, no worry, no soul.

She saw him ahead and walked toward the male who had accepted her, she stopped a few feet from him. ”You called.” Her eyes did not flicker from him her ears were pointed toward him and a lesser wolf might have worried if she were in trouble, but such thought did not occur to her.

She looked over her alpha, though smaller than her, she could see he was not weak in the least. Power, confidence – all the right reasons for her to consider him an alpha. Had he been weak in appearance she might have challenged his leadership, but she found no reason to question his ability. And War had never been ambitious, if the day to ever challenge an alpha came, it would simply be to put her power to the test, not to take it leadership.

Her lifeless eyes locked onto his golden eyes, and she awaited an order – a reason and a purpose and she hoped for something good. She could almost taste the excitement in the air, she had an idea of why he had called her here, but she did not like to assume. Order me.
Messages In This Thread
I know how much it matters to you - by Kynareth Deagon - June 10, 2021, 03:39 PM
RE: I know how much it matters to you - by War - June 11, 2021, 06:28 AM
RE: I know how much it matters to you - by War - June 29, 2021, 01:23 PM