Hideaway Strath I love that she’s got daddy issues
Healer & Shaman Priest
219 Posts
Ooc —
Vein awoke that morning and slipped deep into the caves making a poppy tea to ease the pain of his long since healed ribs and drank deeply after it had steeped as long as he could let it. His mind felt warm and yet muddled as he left the caves enjoying the heavy feeling of his body at the opium kicked in. He was supposed to be looking for more herbs but as he meandered the wood he came upon a smell he knew all to well

He smelled blood, but no prey animals so he followed the blessed scent and he came upon a scene that made him grin in anticipation, his hackles rose in arousal making his large form appear even larger. If more blood were to be spilled this today perchance he could offer the heart to the gods and bring more good will from the gods upon them, they were to go to war soon if the murmurings were correct and every blessing would count.

Though should the grand master offered the heart to his lady it would still be a sacrifice well spent He rich baritone was almost husky as his eyes fell upon the hapless male “May I help, My Lord?” We was ready to lunge but not without a command.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I love that she’s got daddy issues - by Simmik - July 03, 2021, 12:06 PM
RE: I love that she’s got daddy issues - by Dragomir - July 03, 2021, 12:27 PM
RE: I love that she’s got daddy issues - by Vein - July 10, 2021, 04:21 PM
RE: I love that she’s got daddy issues - by Dragomir - July 14, 2021, 12:49 PM
RE: I love that she’s got daddy issues - by Simmik - July 28, 2021, 07:27 PM
RE: I love that she’s got daddy issues - by Dragomir - July 29, 2021, 03:34 PM