Haunted Wood just an animal looking for a home
15 Posts
Ooc — JT
Private 

Jynx had spent a good portion of her life as a lone wolf, which had admittedly started to take an effect on her. The loneliness she had felt was slowly becoming too difficult to deal with. Thankfully, some days ago, she had encountered a wolf named Germanicus who had suggested her a couple packs she could join. Jynx had picked Brecheliant.

After her encounter with Germanicus, Jynx spent time waiting until she felt she was ready to pursue her quest to find this pack, and that time was now. However, she still felt a small amount of nervousness. She wasn't sure if she'd be able to get accepted.

Then, she caught the smell of another wolf off in the distance. 

Huh?
i don't think you understand
there's nowhere left to turn
walls keep breaking
time is like a leaf in the wind
either it's time well spent
or time i've wasted
don't waste it
21 Posts
Ooc —
He needed to talk to Maia, he'd decided, so Coriander had started to head in the direction of Brecheliant. The land was beginning to become more familiar to him; the time he spent traveling blurred to a pleasantly dull repetition. No pressure. No worries. Just the open road. At least until he reached Brecheliant.
The appearance of a stranger broke the monotony. Coriander didn't mind. Hello, He called out with an amiable grin. Fine day, isn't it? And it was, as far as he was concerned — a bit chilly, but sunny and clear. He was in a good mood, and welcomed new company for now. Meeting Ruenna had turned out rather well, so he felt more optimistic than usual, too. Why not make another friend?
15 Posts
Ooc — JT
Jynx then heard the voice of another wolf, and she turned around, facing him.

"Oh, hello." She greeted, feeling a little nervous. The stranger's friendliness made her feel a little more comfortable, though. 

"Fine day, isn't it?"

"I'd say so." Jynx responded in agreement. Sure, it was cold, but it was sunny, and wasn't cloudy. If the temperature hadn't been so cold, then the day would've been even nicer.

Then, Jynx remembered why she was here again.

"Do you happen to know where Brecheliant is? I've been trying to look for their territory, because I've been wanting to join them."

Jynx hoped that perhaps this stranger would be able to help her.
i don't think you understand
there's nowhere left to turn
walls keep breaking
time is like a leaf in the wind
either it's time well spent
or time i've wasted
don't waste it