Blacktail Deer Plateau no nuns. no nuns, none!
279 Posts
Ooc —
the child knew nothing of the world, that was how new they were. jawahir had little patience for children of their own kin; it was rare for them to come across any children in their line of work, save for those that were ferried between places in secret. not stolen, but saved. this one looked much healthier than those wayward souls that jawahir had at one time or another smuggled through the shadow places.

the flick of an ear redirected jawahir's gaze to an approaching figure; swarthy like the child, larger, and with a masculine musk. the man commanded than the coyote leave and with a slip, jawahir readied a reversal. their posture remained low and sulking, as the courtesan knew how much wolves relied upon overt displays; but it was the girl child that spoke up next, refusing the guise of protection that the adult offered.

oh, i have not slept yet, jawahir called back to the child cheekily, with a cautious eye towards the man.
soon i will find a soft place to nap. maybe i will dream of your pretty little face! although that felt less likely, given that jawahir rarely dreamt to begin with. as they moved back a safe distance those dark eyes traced the tension between both father and daughter.
Messages In This Thread
no nuns. no nuns, none! - by Vesper - July 12, 2021, 07:35 AM
RE: no nuns. no nuns, none! - by Jawahir - July 12, 2021, 01:49 PM
RE: no nuns. no nuns, none! - by Phox - July 13, 2021, 02:13 PM
RE: no nuns. no nuns, none! - by Vesper - August 29, 2021, 02:43 PM
RE: no nuns. no nuns, none! - by Jawahir - September 02, 2021, 11:58 AM
RE: no nuns. no nuns, none! - by Phox - September 09, 2021, 03:00 PM
RE: no nuns. no nuns, none! - by Vesper - September 10, 2021, 09:58 AM
RE: no nuns. no nuns, none! - by Phox - September 24, 2021, 05:45 PM