Redhawk Caldera Where the lost are the heros,
The Phoenix General
180 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
Private 
Takes place directly after this thread (only if you want to though <3)

@Aliana's acceptance into the pack was swift and seamless, which pleased the general so. It felt nice to know the she-wolf was now safe within the pack's walls -- not that he doubted such a capable woman's ability to survive on her own, but he was still glad to know his friend was easier to check on every now and then. He hoped for her to settle into this new home comfortably, helping if he was needed, since she'd still need to meet Towhee again eventually. But what were her thoughts about all this, anyway?

"Weeeell?" Ignis drawls curiously, brow arched and lips quirked into a smile to address the ursine. There was a clear playfulness to be found in his features that he hoped would soothe the air a bit "Whadya think?"

The Pheonix General
Daughter of The Bear
158 Posts
Ooc — Dai
“I won’t lie - the territory is nice..” She said with a pleasant smile. Azon had shown her to the main areas of the territory, and even around the border trail which she will be patrolling around once she gets settled in. It was a pleasant place, a nice forested area, lush plains, and fascinating caves.
If she were to nitpick something... it’d be the lake as it seemed to dominate the majority of the land, but the water has to come and go from somewhere as long as she can hunt and sleep without being hock deep in water, she’ll survive. She wasn’t about to start complaining about the territory of a Pack she just got accepted in.

“Very nice.” She added with a soft chuckle, “ I don’t have to walk far to get a drink in the morning.”

This is the law of the Jungle, as old and as true as the sky, And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree trunk, the law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack.

The Phoenix General
180 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
"Hell If I didn' know any better, I'd say that's th'only reason you decided to join, ain't it?" The Phoenix quipped with a soft chuckle of his own, lightly bumping shoulders with her as they merged paths. "Drinks 'n all aside though, Its good t'know they'll be an extra set'a eyes on the boarder. 'Specialy with all these little kids runnin' about..." It really was, and he was grateful that this extra set of eyes happened to be someone he could trust wholly. The pups in this Caldera weren't his own, and the wolves in this pack were not his family -- but the brute didn't have anyone left to call his own.

His pack was the closest thing to a family he's been able to hold onto in a while.

As the two of them walked, the made it to a small creek just outside of the woods -- Ignis took this opportunity to plop his achey haunches down to rest, with a small groan and all. "Maybe when ya aren't busy, we could even train together. I've been meanin' to test my strength against you for a while now."

The Pheonix General
Daughter of The Bear
158 Posts
Ooc — Dai
Aliana smiled and sat down next to Azon in the grass, watching the small creek roll down its thin path, “Ah, well… That’s ...not the entire reason I came to join…”  She spoke almost quietly, looking at the small creek; not in an upset or sadden way but … in a somewhat flustered manner. Usually, when she joined a pack it was with a bunch of strangers she barely knew and she would just be hovering outside that bubble of familiarity the rest of the pack had but similar to Azon, joining this pack….being with him. It just...made everything feel a little bit warmer.

“I won’t let anything happen to those little ones... I’ve watched cubs before back in my birth pack. It’s nothing new.” She replied, “And I’d happily train with you. The more skilled we become… wolves like The Saints and Ursus will think twice about messing with us or this pack.” Aliana smirked.

This is the law of the Jungle, as old and as true as the sky, And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree trunk, the law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack.