Duskfire Glacier These bones that bound us will be gone
10 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
Asphodel immediately took the opportunity to explore the territory of the pack she'd been accepted into. She figured it wouldn't be long before one of the pack wolves came to greet her; alpha dude with the big name she couldn't quite remember had seemed adamant on the pack being close-knit. The pale wolf skirted along the edges of a shaded woodland, stopping here and there to sniff at old scents and investigate landmarks. So far there was nothing unique about this place, except that it was incredibly cold. Asphodel was used to the cold, though.
48 Posts
Ooc — torvi
it is with his promise to lane in the forefront of arius' mind that he sets about the territory; veering off his usual course towards the borders. patrolling was only one ( small ) part of it. meeting and getting to know the wolves of the glacier — all of them new(er). for a moment, arius hesitates as he crosses path with a fresh and recent scent trail with such a newcomer. what would he say? what was appropriate to ask and what wasn't?

but he swallows his hesitation, steels his shoulders and makes to intercept her.

his path crosses with her's soon enough and he lets out a chuff of greeting.

arius is a very unreliable narrator. he twists events / things said to him to fit his own narrative. it is, in no shape or form personal, and not a reflection of me OOCly.
10 Posts
Ooc —
As she expected, it wasn't long before someone showed up. He was younger than she'd expected, though. Hi, Asphodel greeted, figuring he'd immediately peg her as new. I'm Asphodel. Iss... Issofartyok accepted me into the pack. She really hoped she'd gotten his name right, but she knew she probably hadn't, and that knowledge had her cringing internally as she finished speaking. This pack stuff sucked.
48 Posts
Ooc — torvi
sneaky sneaks this post in @ work

she introduces herself and arius lets a small smile tug at the corners of his lips. i'm arius, the young tundrian introduces. after sequestering himself away so long to take care of his rapidly declining father, he has lost the want to socialize. but he knows it is necessary both to fulfill his desires of becoming a leader and for getting him out of the dark waters that threaten to pull him under.

do you mind if i ask you some questions? to get to know you? arius inquires. i'd be happy to answer any you might have in return.

arius is a very unreliable narrator. he twists events / things said to him to fit his own narrative. it is, in no shape or form personal, and not a reflection of me OOCly.