Duskfire Glacier I screamed his name till the neighbors called the cops
443 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away
Thanks for your patience <3
Rye had never gotten the sense Lane had something more for him than friendship (or so he thought), although they had an impromptu embrace brought on by loads of hormones, it still didn't occur to him that could have been the start to something more. His coupling with Imaq thrusted him in a direction away from the agouti woman, as far as he was concerned nothing was wrong between them. And yet, a fleck of warning was tugging at his heart as Lane, still unbeknownst to Rye, continued her happy façade.
Rye bounced his head as he walked along the shore with Lane, not wanting to appear as if he wasn't paying any attention whilst his brain tried to recall if he overheard any chatter about her trip from others. Not a scrap was found. "My wife and son are good." He responded in a more reserved manner than before, quieter. Rye didn't have much else to add, too swept up in his curiosity about Lanes trip to explain more. "Tell me about the trip, where'd you go?" This time his tone was much more lively, an honest interest behind his question. "And how are your little ones?" Wayfarer was looking spunky and it warmed Ryes heart when he saw the cub glowing with energy, a far better look than her once sickly, lackluster movements as a babe. 
"If you lose yourself, your courage soon will follow.
So be strong tonight.
Remember who you are."
Messages In This Thread
RE: I screamed his name till the neighbors called the cops - by Rye - September 10, 2021, 08:01 PM