Duskfire Glacier can i get a long island iced tea please?
190 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Veteran stopped hard in his tracks when the man's words rang out. Everything about his voice was wrong-- cadence, tone, word choice, accent.. it wasn't Dad. Cold dread washed over him like a bucket of ice water, and for a fleeting moment both the stranger and Veteran wore the same look of terror.

The boy had never been more glad to see Tzila, who had been much more constant in his short life than his own mother. He gratefully allowed himself to be corralled off to the side with Ensio so the real guardian could handle things. Young as he was, he understood just how close he had come to uncertain harm, and how lucky he was that Tzila had come to the rescue. 

Both Tzila and Ensio seemed to innately know that this was a very bad guy, wasting no time in shouting and growling and-- oh, yep-- attacking. Veteran took a step forward to gently block Ensio with his shoulder, "holding back" the little spitfire just in case the other boy decided that Tzila needed some help. It was an instinctive move for Veteran, since he had to frequently and similarly hold back his sister from flinging herself at danger. 

"Who is that?" Veteran asked Ensio, gaze still fixated on the fight going down. "He's bad?" Well, that seemed kind of obvious. "Your mom hates him." How did Tzila know the bad guy? Tzila had shouted, "how dare you show your face around here again!" so Veteran assumed that he was some ex-packmate who had done something terrible during his time at the Glacier. He'd heard stories about bad guys in exile, and he knew it was the job of the Glacier's brave guardians and warriors to protect the pack from likes of them.
Messages In This Thread
can i get a long island iced tea please? - by Astaroth - September 02, 2021, 10:04 PM
RE: can i get a long island iced tea please? - by Veteran - September 03, 2021, 01:14 PM
RE: can i get a long island iced tea please? - by RIP Tzila - September 03, 2021, 09:55 PM
RE: can i get a long island iced tea please? - by Ensio - September 03, 2021, 10:17 PM
RE: can i get a long island iced tea please? - by Astaroth - September 03, 2021, 11:12 PM
RE: can i get a long island iced tea please? - by Veteran - September 04, 2021, 09:29 AM
RE: can i get a long island iced tea please? - by Imaq - September 04, 2021, 01:01 PM
RE: can i get a long island iced tea please? - by RIP Tzila - September 05, 2021, 02:27 PM
RE: can i get a long island iced tea please? - by Ensio - September 08, 2021, 03:45 PM
RE: can i get a long island iced tea please? - by Astaroth - September 08, 2021, 04:09 PM
RE: can i get a long island iced tea please? - by Veteran - September 11, 2021, 09:31 AM
RE: can i get a long island iced tea please? - by Makatza - September 14, 2021, 02:55 PM
RE: can i get a long island iced tea please? - by Imaq - September 16, 2021, 03:30 PM
RE: can i get a long island iced tea please? - by Veteran - October 24, 2021, 01:06 PM