Duskfire Glacier can i get a long island iced tea please?
38 Posts
Ooc — Eoran
The little princess had followed her mother out of a sense of duty as future queen. She didn’t enjoy patrolling like her brothers, in fact she hated it. It felt like work! WORK! That was SO peasant like and she despised that feeling. She huffed behind her mother, dragging her feet behind both her and Ensio. She hated work. Hated, hated, hated! She didn’t sniff out the stranger like her mother did, but she did see her come flying through the air, like a black devil in disguise she barred her fangs and came toward the dark man. Veteran was already there, and if her eyes hadn’t been glued to the scene unfolding, she would have rolled her eyes at the sight of Vetaran.

Her mother showed her something interesting today. She showed herself in a whole new light. Admittedly Makatza had never been too fond of her own mother, not like she was of Wintersbane. Today however she was rough. Ruthless and cold. Something she could relate to, a little too well already. She saw her brother yap at the trespasser. Pathetic. She stayed a little bit away as another adult came to the scene, scurrying the boys to the side. Should the woman try and herd on Makatza she would move herself away from her and send her a daggery look. She was staying right there and watching. She had to see this, had to hear this.

She couldn’t hear the conversation between the two boys, but the conversation between the stranger and her mother was crystal clear and she did not like what she heard. She felt something deep within her stir, something disturbing, something she had never felt before, but it would not be the last. She rushed toward her mother and the stranger and while the little lady seemed innocent enough, she was far from it.

Like mother, like daughter. She bit toward his face. Anything would do. An eye, a lip, part of an ear, something on his stupid, stupid face to take it away from him. If she got a hold of anything she would not let go. She would hold on with her sharp little fangs until she tasted blood. She had never tasted another wolf’s blood, but now she wanted to more than anything. She hated him. She hated him but loved him anyway. She hated how he came and brought news of some contester to the throne that was rightfully hers. Loved him for bringing some much-needed drama into her life.

She was unwilling to bend on this. She wanted his blood. Should she be so lucky as to get some of it in her tiny little mouth, she would smile at him. She liked this, she loved it. Drama, blood, a history. Juicy details were needed later.
Messages In This Thread
can i get a long island iced tea please? - by Astaroth - September 02, 2021, 10:04 PM
RE: can i get a long island iced tea please? - by Veteran - September 03, 2021, 01:14 PM
RE: can i get a long island iced tea please? - by RIP Tzila - September 03, 2021, 09:55 PM
RE: can i get a long island iced tea please? - by Ensio - September 03, 2021, 10:17 PM
RE: can i get a long island iced tea please? - by Astaroth - September 03, 2021, 11:12 PM
RE: can i get a long island iced tea please? - by Veteran - September 04, 2021, 09:29 AM
RE: can i get a long island iced tea please? - by Imaq - September 04, 2021, 01:01 PM
RE: can i get a long island iced tea please? - by RIP Tzila - September 05, 2021, 02:27 PM
RE: can i get a long island iced tea please? - by Ensio - September 08, 2021, 03:45 PM
RE: can i get a long island iced tea please? - by Astaroth - September 08, 2021, 04:09 PM
RE: can i get a long island iced tea please? - by Veteran - September 11, 2021, 09:31 AM
RE: can i get a long island iced tea please? - by Makatza - September 14, 2021, 02:55 PM
RE: can i get a long island iced tea please? - by Imaq - September 16, 2021, 03:30 PM
RE: can i get a long island iced tea please? - by Veteran - October 24, 2021, 01:06 PM