Redsand Canyon I tread by my lonesome through the darkness
44 Posts
Ooc — Karma
A new body approached and voice rang through his ear, diverting his attention. They had listened and come.

Hues narrowed out of both a cautious and curious manner, the man's crown swiveled in the direction of which the voice came.The Saints?The name had never been heard by him before, but then, there were many packs spread out across Teekon that he had never heard of.

The shadow colored wolf took a heavy stride forward, lifting his chin in a display of confidence. Confidence. That's all it was. In such an instance, he had no interest in taking a dominant stance and picking an unnecessary fight. Not unless his company did so in an aggressive way.

"The Saints?" The dark man eventually spoke. The words were clear and hollow, booming across the distance that separated the two bodies. "Can't say the name has ever crossed my ear. I have little business other than curiosity. I travel often, but there are few times that I stop to make an acquaintance.''
Messages In This Thread
I tread by my lonesome through the darkness - by RIP Xynos - September 30, 2021, 10:21 PM
RE: I tread by my lonesome through the darkness - by RIP Fury - September 30, 2021, 11:15 PM
RE: I tread by my lonesome through the darkness - by RIP Xynos - October 01, 2021, 11:49 AM