Lion Head Mesa زهرة ضباب mist walker
94 Posts
Ooc — Maria
It was nothing the wolf had ever seen before, so different from the lush homelands he knew long ago. As Jawahir continued their introduction of the lands and of the Pharaoh, Kai found his mind start to wander. Just what would it be like to live amongst others? To not have to talk to himself all of the time, though he would likely still talk to himself all of the time. "Your Pharaoh sounds especially intriguing to me. To be more than a man surely is impressive. I am just a humble man, no more than that, and even then I can barely handle myself sometimes." A small playful quip as Sakai searched for any sort of approval or disapproval from his partner next to him. It was always best to carefully feel out someone's sense of humor right off the bat, and he had a feeling gaging Jawahir's reaction might give him more insight on how to approach the Pharaoh... or to not approach.

As they took their position, situated under a grand arch, Sakai could faintly make out the figure of another in the distance. As the figure grew closer, Sakai couldn't help but smile in an excited way. So, there were plenty of beautiful creatures to befriend in this region. How absolutely delightful. Social awkwardness aside, the loner knew the basics and knew not to speak his turn before the Pharaoh, especially not on his lands. A slight lowering of the head was given as a thanks for allowing him to be there.
Messages In This Thread
زهرة ضباب mist walker - by Jawahir - October 20, 2021, 05:59 PM
RE: زهرة ضباب mist walker - by Ramesses - October 20, 2021, 06:02 PM
RE: زهرة ضباب mist walker - by Sakai - October 20, 2021, 06:26 PM
RE: زهرة ضباب mist walker - by Jawahir - October 20, 2021, 06:33 PM
RE: زهرة ضباب mist walker - by Ramesses - October 20, 2021, 06:47 PM
RE: زهرة ضباب mist walker - by Sakai - October 20, 2021, 07:11 PM
RE: زهرة ضباب mist walker - by Jawahir - October 20, 2021, 08:56 PM
RE: زهرة ضباب mist walker - by Ramesses - October 20, 2021, 09:31 PM
RE: زهرة ضباب mist walker - by Sakai - October 21, 2021, 05:34 PM
RE: زهرة ضباب mist walker - by Jawahir - October 24, 2021, 05:13 PM
RE: زهرة ضباب mist walker - by Ramesses - October 25, 2021, 10:40 AM