Firestone Hot Springs I think I could, if only I knew how to begin
14 Posts
Ooc — Rain
Sieghard snorted. The impulse to roll his eyes was fleeting, but he controlled it, and then it had passed. "You're right. I know nothing about you. So, tell me, how many fights have you been in? How many battles, your pack against another? What's the worst tragedy or misfortune you've ever heard about? What's the worst that you've seen firsthand?" This is the way to get to know you, is it not? Perhaps Arielle had had a terrible, daunting life thus far, young as she seemed. Some of them did, after all. Age didn't discount experience and knowledge, so he scraped the bottom of the barrel, offering up a weak apology - it was the best that he had.

"Apologies if I misjudged." He waited to see if she would answer his barrage of questions. His first impression of her had been that she was very shy and quiet, like an intelligent mouse who didn't pay any mind to the owl descending from overhead, but from her reaction, she did have some fire in her, and that wasn't a bad thing. She would bite and draw blood from whatever talon reached for her.

@Arielle
Messages In This Thread
I think I could, if only I knew how to begin - by Arielle - November 10, 2021, 08:47 PM
RE: I think I could, if only I knew how to begin - by Sieghard - November 20, 2021, 03:59 PM