Duskfire Glacier Like you imagined
187 Posts
Ooc — hela
Although her explanation really wouldn't clear much up for most others, Tuulu knew what she meant. He and his brother were different in a lot of ways. They had been raised by the same parents but had still had very different upbringings. He had been the only remaining child of his litter, and he felt like that awarded him more freedom than Isso. His parents had been so grateful that he survived that they hadn't placed so much pressure on him. He wasn't even sure they realized it, but Tuulu certainly had. It was why he left home and wandered for months at a time, well one of the reasons. His travels gave him more experience interacting with others. 

He chuckled a little at how she described his brother as very Issorartuyak. Yes, I understand what you mean, Tuulu said first. He is older and so he had more pressure to take over leading the pack one day; there was more pressure for him to marry who they wanted him to marry. Tuulu had told his parents early on that he didn't want an arranged marriage. It was the way of the north, but if he married, he wanted it to be someone he chose and loved. They hadn't exactly been pleased, but neither did they push it much with him. That had not been the case with Isso. When I was a baby, a sickness spread through my litter. Everyone died except for me. Sometimes he wondered what it would have been like to have brothers and sisters his age, but he hadn't ever known them, so he hardly ever grieved them. I think because our parents were so grateful I survived, they were easier on me; they allowed me more freedom. Any pressure he felt from being the only survivor came from himself. 

His heart beat a little faster in chest as she mentioned flirting with him. She said she didn't think he would misread. A playful smirk raised one side of his mouth. I certainly would not misread flirting from you, he told her. His gaze was heated as it captured her own. Her eyes were like honey; the Tatkret thought he could probably stare in their depths for an embarrassing amount of time.
Messages In This Thread
Like you imagined - by Tuuluuwaq - November 30, 2021, 07:15 PM
RE: Like you imagined - by Lane - December 01, 2021, 06:29 PM
RE: Like you imagined - by Tuuluuwaq - December 02, 2021, 05:37 PM
RE: Like you imagined - by Lane - December 02, 2021, 06:30 PM
RE: Like you imagined - by Tuuluuwaq - December 02, 2021, 06:49 PM
RE: Like you imagined - by Lane - December 02, 2021, 07:28 PM
RE: Like you imagined - by Tuuluuwaq - December 02, 2021, 08:18 PM
RE: Like you imagined - by Lane - December 03, 2021, 07:51 PM
RE: Like you imagined - by Tuuluuwaq - December 04, 2021, 09:41 PM
RE: Like you imagined - by Lane - December 05, 2021, 09:38 AM
RE: Like you imagined - by Tuuluuwaq - December 06, 2021, 09:03 PM