Duskfire Glacier Ilik
190 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Absolutely! I think it would be great if Isso kicked it off, if you don't mind starting.

Veteran pressed into Issorartuyok, and his small body heaved with sobs despite his joy at being reunited with his mentor. It was all very confusing and overwhelming, and it took him a long time to sort himself out. Issorartuyok spoke to him when it was all winding down, and the pride Veteran took in his words almost prompted another round of tears, but Veteran was ultimately able to hold these at bay. 

He pulled away from Issorartuyok with a hiccup and a wet sniffle. 

"I camped with Moonglow and tracked the herd. We skinned the kills, and packed the meat in caches. ...I hunted a caribou with a Rivenwood girl. ..I patrolled the border, and I met your brother and sister when they came," he reported, searching Isorartuyok's face for validation. 

And I met a peach-hued princess, whose laugh is like music...

He would just think that last one to himself-- he didn't want Issorartuyok to think he had been distracted. 

"--I would have done more!" he rushed to add, wondering if he had done enough in Issorartuyok's eyes, "But.. um, after Dad.. you know.. Wayfarer needed me." They had needed each other really, but it sounded tougher saying it the other way.
Messages In This Thread
Ilik - by Issorartuyok - December 02, 2021, 09:21 PM
RE: Ilik - by Veteran - December 05, 2021, 12:42 PM
RE: Ilik - by Issorartuyok - December 06, 2021, 03:13 PM
RE: Ilik - by Veteran - December 07, 2021, 09:15 PM
RE: Ilik - by Issorartuyok - December 08, 2021, 02:00 PM
RE: Ilik - by Veteran - December 12, 2021, 11:16 AM
RE: Ilik - by Issorartuyok - December 16, 2021, 12:07 PM
RE: Ilik - by Veteran - December 21, 2021, 01:46 PM
RE: Ilik - by Issorartuyok - December 29, 2021, 10:03 PM