Wild Berry Meadow double image
9 Posts
Ooc — Casanova
All Welcome 
Snow-blindness aside, this open space was much more appealing to the thick-boned man, and he found that travel across its expanse was much more enjoyable than the confined forests he had left behind, or the loud rivers and things.

Snow fell incessantly but he had a thick coat of gold to warm him, and the run was doing wonders for the rest of him; it was cold enough to see his breath and the activity wreathed him with it.

As svelte as he felt, the man knew he wasn't exactly fit, and the running left him with a dry mouth. His breaths were gasps. He sounded mightily pig-like, and had to stop somewhat frequently. It was during one such pause that he noticed snow-covered dunes across the field.

He probed at one with his nose, and found that these risen shapes were not piles of snow, or chunks of ice. They were plants — and they had upon them small, frozen bundles of fruit. It was a magnificent find!
38 Posts
Ooc — Eoran
Today was not as beautiful as others likely would make it out to be. It was cold and wet and the snow did nothing good for her fur. She was shaking off the powdered snow on her coat as she walked across the meadow. She had not been here while there was no snow, so was was unaware of what was under there. She didn't care much either.

She was walking by herself when she heard the sound of gasping, rasping. Her ears rose and she walked toward the sound only to find it was a fat man. Well wasn't that disappointing? She had hoped for some sort of entertainment, not a fat guy doing a workout. She huffed lightly and came closer to the adult. She looked him over with a judging glance before announcing herself.

"I am bored." She came even closer and stopped a few feet from him. She wondered what the jester could produce of fun for the princess. "Entertain me." That was not a request, nor was there any amusement in her tone, just a simple command. Dance for me fat little man, or Ill make you dance.

So sorry for the fat-shaming<3 Makatza is horrible.
9 Posts
Ooc — Casanova
That is alright!

One after the other, berries popped free of where they were clustered and warmed upon his tongue, where they either burst within moments, or took the effort of his back teeth to crunch and crush.

The man's cheeks were full of juice and the pulp of each berry caught between his teeth, but what really stood out was the dribble of juice staining the cream of his neck.

He gorged himself. He was a mess, but a glorious mess, and did not look around himself as he ate; Experience was a man who put his every effort in to each moment of his days. He was the epitome of kinetic energy: happy to do so long as he was doing, whatever activity at all. In this case, eating. Rapturously.

So much so, he did not realize there was another wolf nearby until she had stomped to within a wolf-length of him and declared, I am bored. And then demanded entertainment.

Experience was face-deep in a bush.