Emberflame Ridge Every face, every song.
443 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away
Rye kindly smirked, sharing Towhees thoughts, it was a fair day for a chat with a friend. Although her question was less than favorable, he didn't wish to dive back into his situation. The day had started off gloomy but he wanted to give Towhee something to show for her kind words and patience during his breakdown. "I'm uh—" He paused, mulling around a few ideas, tawny eyes rolling around as his thinking progressed. "What's the word?" He bluffed. "Patrolling." A bad choice to pick, Rye realized patrolling didn't make a whole lot of sense considering the great distance between his home and the woods. "Just surveying what's around us, I decided instead of letting myself wallow in pity another day I would do something productive." Hoping to solidify his lie, he put on an ear to ear smile, his tail lightly swaying. There was truth in the lie, having every intention to thoroughly pick apart the land, like any pack wolf might do patrolling their border, with aims to find a clue missed in the whereabouts of his family; so the man did not completely feel bashful for his deceitful words. Pulling his agouti tail to rest by his haunches once he sat, Rye posed his own question. "How is Meerkat doing? Last me and her left off she seemed bothered but she wouldn't tell me why. At the time I didn't express it but I was concerned." Of course the man left out he was a bit of a pompous ass towards her because Towhee was a momma bear and Rye was very aware of that. 
Nw!
"If you lose yourself, your courage soon will follow.
So be strong tonight.
Remember who you are."
Messages In This Thread
Every face, every song. - by Towhee - January 05, 2022, 12:33 PM
RE: Every face, every song. - by Rye - January 09, 2022, 11:10 PM
RE: Every face, every song. - by Towhee - January 10, 2022, 12:03 AM
RE: Every face, every song. - by Rye - January 18, 2022, 09:08 PM
RE: Every face, every song. - by Towhee - January 18, 2022, 09:40 PM
RE: Every face, every song. - by Rye - February 03, 2022, 07:09 PM
RE: Every face, every song. - by Towhee - February 03, 2022, 09:41 PM
RE: Every face, every song. - by Rye - February 04, 2022, 12:09 AM
RE: Every face, every song. - by Towhee - February 04, 2022, 10:40 AM