Bearclaw Valley Feel like a rich girl now
82 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Read Only 
@Merrick @Arielle

Pandora slithers back to the great walls of Ursus with the woman clutched in her jaws, being sure to call for Merrick when she gets there. Firmly telling the coy not to be frightened by the bear-king’s murderous visage as more of a joke because she’s sure she can hardly even hear Pandora speak right now. She’ll be fine, her wounds are nothing serious, she’s only passed out. Soon enough it wouldn’t matter, poison would be rippling through her veins eventually. 

While she waits she attempts to wake her up with a paw to the face and this and that and she’s slowly becoming lucid. Lucid enough for her to lift her head. Which Pandora watches softly with a smile.

“Where am I?” She whispers, a frightening quiver in her voice. Her hazel eyes widen when she sees the bloody ghost of Pandora. “Why?” She begs to know, but all Pandora does is smile at her.

“Because.” Is all the silver, fox-like creature would answer back to the poor girl — so naive and sad. “Now, don’t get all crazy. I fucked up my pelt for this so you just sit there and wait a second.” Pandora says with a perfect amount of attitude to be considered sassy. Her face wouldn’t be it’s natural relaxed and happy state when Merrick arrives. It would be a bit grimmer.