Duskfire Glacier all we wanted, was a place to feel like home
443 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away
Sorry about the wait and short post, I've started a new job that's heavy on the hard labor side. I am quite exhausted by the end of the day! But that sounds good with me, excited to see what's ahead!!

He could feel the lack of response from his son, distant and guarded, the stark change was daunting. It was only a brief distraction from what he eventually caught sight of. Imaq's missing leg. Rye scented it, the tip of his muzzle nosing through her shaggy fur. His tail slowly sunk to his legs, his eyes hesitantly shifted to his wife. He wasn't sure how to react, although his expression was blank, the inside was a hurricane of hurt, confusion, concern and a touch of guilt. They had not come back completely unharmed. Breathing deep, Rye rubbed his muzzle across his wifes side until he reached her neck, where he wrapped his own neck across her. "I'm sorry." He muttered, barely a whisper. The mans eyes squeezed shut, forbidding his tears from escaping. 
"If you lose yourself, your courage soon will follow.
So be strong tonight.
Remember who you are."
Messages In This Thread
all we wanted, was a place to feel like home - by Imaq - January 14, 2022, 02:19 PM
RE: all we wanted, was a place to feel like home - by Rye - January 14, 2022, 09:30 PM
RE: all we wanted, was a place to feel like home - by Imaq - January 15, 2022, 01:12 AM
RE: all we wanted, was a place to feel like home - by Rye - January 21, 2022, 09:27 PM
RE: all we wanted, was a place to feel like home - by Lane - January 22, 2022, 12:20 PM
RE: all we wanted, was a place to feel like home - by Imaq - January 24, 2022, 01:15 PM
RE: all we wanted, was a place to feel like home - by Rye - January 25, 2022, 01:25 PM
RE: all we wanted, was a place to feel like home - by Lane - January 29, 2022, 12:17 PM
RE: all we wanted, was a place to feel like home - by Imaq - February 04, 2022, 03:43 PM
RE: all we wanted, was a place to feel like home - by Rye - February 04, 2022, 07:28 PM
RE: all we wanted, was a place to feel like home - by Imaq - February 09, 2022, 03:34 PM