Sun Mote Copse heal her hands by kneading up the bread
170 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
poops this out to get it in the threadlog
a bright and lively sort of joy filled antha to the brim as she led @Tessa in search of @Issorartuyok. she knew her sister would not leave her, and she knew issorartuyok would not turn her away; things she didn't really know, but her intuition had never led her astray. so it was with confidence in her step that she sought the alpha, and whoever else might be with him.
issorartuyok, she greeted when she found him, wasting no time. this is my sister, tessa. we separated for a time to travel, but we've been reunited, and i had hoped... well, we're here to see if your offer of a place in your village extends to her as well.
it occurred to her that the man might want to hear of tessa's own skills, but antha held her tongue. her sister could speak for herself.

Common || Scottish Gaelic
389 Posts
Ooc — Teo
A familiar – and welcome – voice drew his attention.

Issorartuyok found Antha and another. The warmth of his dark brown gaze settled on her curiously. She had brought her sister to them. Tessa was the name that was offered for the unfamiliar shape of Antha’s sister. The northern man dipped his head in greeting. He smiled softly to both women across from him.

I am certain she would have a place in our village, yes. Does she have any skills she would wish to share? he inquired, casting his gaze between the two of them.

Another thought settled in his mind, and he fixed his sights on Antha, alone.

Does this mean you will stay, Antha?
20 Posts
Ooc —
i am a bad egg and have been very sick, thank you and sorry for the delay

she is thankful that tessa handles the introductions.  in front of men, she had always bloomed slowly.  she said his name over and over in her mind.  issora.. issoratuyok.  what a mouthful. 

most of my life has been spent at home, she says, tending to women and children.  someone had to do it.  and there hadn't been much other use for her, though she wouldn't be the one to say it.

and it wasn't like she would have to, because the next time the alpha addresses anyone, it is clear the question is only meant for antha.  had her love for her sister not run so deep, tessa might have been jealous.  but instead she waited.
170 Posts
Ooc —
antha couldn't help but smile a little at tessa's reticence, her modesty. she shot her a glance as she spoke, playful but chastising. she understood the instinct, of course. in time, she hoped tessa would see that issorartuyok was different. it was harder for her to trust, antha reminded herself; tessa had stayed when antha left, mired in the filth for the duration of her youth while her questing sister had been freed of it, had seen what lay beyond it. she would see too. one day.
she's too modest. tessa is a skilled midwife. she saved many lives back home, she looked back to issorartuyok, still smiling. i believe i would like to stay, yes. if my sister would be welcome, that is; we rarely part ways for long, and i can't imagine a home without her.

389 Posts
Ooc — Teo
The northerner listened with a solemn nod of his head.

The time will soon be upon us for children and families. Your skills would be valuable to the wolves who wish to become mothers in the spring, he spoke sincerely. Lane was a remarkable healer and an astounding leader to their village, but Issorartuyok did not think there was anything wrong with finding those who could help her. If his co-alpha wished to have more children, he imagined that Tessa’s skills would come in handy.

I would like for you both to meet my co-alpha. She is called Lane. She is very good, and she means a great deal to the people of our village. I would like for her to extend an invitation, as well, Issorartuyok mentioned to Antha and her sister. The northern man thought highly of Lane. He wanted to know that she approved of the individuals Issorartuyok had gathered while he had journeyed.
20 Posts
Ooc —
the way her sister spoke of her skills might have brought tears to her eyes had issoratuyok not been present.  thank you, she told them both, but much like the man before them, she had eyes only for her sister.

that is reasonable, she agrees.  would lane be available for us to meet with now?  she was eager to get started.
170 Posts
Ooc —
wrapping this up because it's super old!
the meeting between her beloved sister and the wonderful man she'd met was everything antha had hoped for, and more. they were each polite, though antha could see that tessa was uncertain. issorartuyok mentioned his co-leader, lane - but when tessa asked after her, he confirmed what antha already suspected. lane had stayed behind with the others of their village. they would meet her only when they had reached their destination. the meeting concluded shortly after, and antha took tessa to settle in somewhere near the others.