Ankyra Sound straight down out of the world with my fingers
there's too much left to taste that's bitter.
102 Posts
Ooc —
erzulie spoke of what loko had instinctively known: any wolf so latticeworked with scars must surely be an agent of violence, or at the very least unthinking chaos.

his maman bore several of her own scars, each in defense - these stories thrilled loko, who would often listen rapt as he imagined his young parents fighting against a world destined to eat them.

someday he might be so scarred; he only hoped he wore them well. i'd be givin' her another scar. loko grinned knowing full well that it'd likely be the other way around. he quickly fell to pace behind his maman, ears perked for the prospect of hunting.
All of Sapphique is welcome to PP Loko for cohesion/continuity. Just tag for reference.
Messages In This Thread
straight down out of the world with my fingers - by Loko - February 05, 2022, 01:16 PM
RE: straight down out of the world with my fingers - by Loko - February 05, 2022, 01:54 PM
RE: straight down out of the world with my fingers - by Loko - February 05, 2022, 02:05 PM
RE: straight down out of the world with my fingers - by Loko - February 05, 2022, 02:49 PM
RE: straight down out of the world with my fingers - by Loko - February 05, 2022, 07:10 PM
RE: straight down out of the world with my fingers - by Loko - February 06, 2022, 10:30 AM
RE: straight down out of the world with my fingers - by Loko - February 07, 2022, 03:20 PM
RE: straight down out of the world with my fingers - by Loko - February 15, 2022, 11:15 PM
RE: straight down out of the world with my fingers - by Loko - February 24, 2022, 07:00 PM
RE: straight down out of the world with my fingers - by Loko - February 25, 2022, 07:37 PM