Hideaway Strath Iron tight
57 Posts
Ooc — Eoran
The trail was strong here, the scent was actually overwhelming and she wondered why. She wondered if she had come close, but she had thought so, many times before. She pushed onward, her body screaming for rest, she couldn't recall when she last slept or for how long. She didn't know of reality anymore. Just her mission was real, the present, the reality was Nyra. Somehow War thought everything would return to normal when she found her, her power was declining because she had gotten lost.

"War...?"

Her head snapped upward and darkness consumed her. War - War was here. The fire raging like a storm in the darkness and War looked confused around her, not seeing a living soul, but she heard her voice, she knew it was her. "I am here!" I found you. I looked everywhere for you. She howled again to call her back, to hear her voice once again. Her nose scented nothing but the smoke, her brain turned everything off from reality, there was no Nyra, just fire and smoke.

War's eyes turned darker, they saw nothing of reality, they were caught up in the past of the smokes playing tricks on her. "I am here!" She called again, stumbling forward she found herself tripping over her own paws and landed hard. Head first into the ground. She felt a ringing to her ears and different darkness took over. A silent kind, the real kind. She opened her eyes which she had closed upon falling.

A white figure.

"Nyra." The much skinnier version of War tried to rise, but her body was finally telling her she was done. She had barely slept for days, her mission was complete. Reality and the present had come back to her, she had found who she was looking for, but nothing returned to normal. Nothing was ever normal again, the veteran had seen the fire.

The warfare had torn scars to her soul, scars that would not heal. "Nyra I found you." She scrambled around on her side, trying to get a grip on the ground, but her body would not.

Her mind wouldn't give her rest anymore. There was no turning back.
Messages In This Thread
Iron tight - by War - March 25, 2022, 01:09 PM
RE: Iron tight - by RIP Fury - March 25, 2022, 01:47 PM
RE: Iron tight - by War - March 25, 2022, 02:00 PM
RE: Iron tight - by RIP Fury - March 25, 2022, 02:17 PM
RE: Iron tight - by War - March 30, 2022, 01:22 PM
RE: Iron tight - by RIP Fury - March 30, 2022, 05:39 PM