Ocean's Breath Plateau herceg novi
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
136 Posts
Ooc — Bees
All Welcome 

"...mai deddy was ae railroad man..."

he left the woods of ash behind that morn'. now it was the cool ocean winds that caressed his face, with all the gentle touch of an old lover.

"...killed ae mile aend ae haelf from here..."

he climbed upon a boulder. there the ocean breathed him in, then blew, toying with his locs like wind chimes.

"... his head, was found, in ae driver's wheel..."

slavuj closed his eyes, let himself be embraced, leaned in.

"... his body was neaver found."
[Image: MOP6.png]
18 Posts
Ooc — The System
oh my god this is going to be so funny, i'm just gonna post them one right after the other if that's chill? (kick me on discord if not)

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: language

"WHO TH' FUCK IS MAKIN' ALL THA' RACKET?!" Nyamh's perfectly peaceful sleep in had been ruined by the voice of a man, and she rose ungracefully from her pile of grass. She stared off, ears perking as she tried to locate the sound. She followed it, only to find herself facing a... "Th' fuck'er you?"
162 Posts
Ooc — The System
Calida was up early every morning, so the song caught her off guard, but it did not enrage her as it seemed to do to the female that shouted. Grimacing, the red woman shook her head, but went to investigate the noise all the same. She found some sort of canine being ogled at by a female wolf. Clearing her throat loudly, Calida called, "Any trouble?" She didn't really want to get involved if she didn't have to, but she had to make sure.
Physical Health (100/100)

Calida is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Calida is mentally well.
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
136 Posts
Ooc — Bees
the intrusion upon his private moment with the forces of nature startled slavko enough for the komondor to go tumbling off of his boulder and into the long grasses below.

there he landed in a pile of knotted fur, on his back, and for a moment lay still and dispirited, pondering his life choices. was the ocean truly so cruel a mistress as to lash out at him in a voice sounding so mortal yet so lovely?

but no, this was no manifestation of the open seas speaking to him! he saw her, revealed to him in his peculiar position, and the dog grinned from flew to flew. 

in one hop he was back on his feet, grin accounted for, tail wagging.

"mai aepologies, maem, ai was unaeware ai was intruding upon yeaour teritchry." he bent himself into a playful bow before her. "aend "th' faeck ai am" is ae humble bard aend songster, at yeaur service." the grin persisted.

then, another arrived. slavko hopped up into a standing position, not losing any of his good humor. "ah, nou, nou tchrouble maem, yeour sister was jeaust sharing her opinions on mai work with me." 
68 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Unlike the first woman — who Valentine had heard cursing into the winds — he enjoyed a good tune. And so he was drawn to it, as a sailor was to a siren (a very low-pitched siren).
Not only that, but unfamiliar scents were intertwined into the salty breeze. If the song wasn’t enough to keep him moving forward, then that certainly was.
Valentine was a seasman after all. It was his duty to insure no riff raff was occurring in his camp, as much as he disliked the responsibility.
He came upon the scene soon enough and my what a scene it was indeed. Two women, pretty in their own right. Then a peculiar looking man. He sported off-white locks that touched the earth below. Never had Valentine seen someone like this.
In actuality it is she who intrudes on my territory. All of you are, really. His eyes drifted over the group. Then he smiled, closed his eyes for a moment and let a chuckle slip from his breath. But who am I to turn away a few good faces, eh? You lot are good, right?
valentine is occasionally accompanied by a gull named Teka
18 Posts
Ooc — The System
Nyamh stared unabashed at the thing before her, and at his words, she could not stop herself from laughing. "Aye? Well ye should quit while yer ahead. Bu' I mean' - yer no wolf." She squinted at him, as if to see him better. He was a canine of sorts by scent, but by sight... She didn't quite know what to call his locs. But, another wolf joined, asking if there were any problems. Nyamh just shrugged, telling her, "Aye there's a problem. He woke me up far too early." But, her tone was amused, and she took a few steps closer, to scent at the "bard" if he would allow her.

She'd been about to comment on his god-awful stench when yet another wolf joined them - but he came with bad news. They were trespassing. At least he didn't look mad. Groaning, Nyamh stated loudly, "Oi - I jus' slept here. Didn' eat nothin'." She had played with - and likely traumatized - a few crabs, but he didn't need to know about that.
162 Posts
Ooc — The System
This is the last from Calida unless she's stopped!

Calida did not honestly care for this interaction; shame and uncertainty burned within her still from her trysts, and her heat was not even over. As she felt it prickling at her again, Calida told them all brusquely, "Apologies. I am on my way to my pack's new home. I didn't mean to intrude. I'll leave now." She would turn then, and unless stopped, she would press on further west along the coast. Let them deal with their own issues themselves.
Physical Health (100/100)

Calida is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Calida is mentally well.
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
136 Posts
Ooc — Bees
when the pretty white thing moved in to sniff him, so too did slavuj lean in to sniff her back.

her scent was opulent, wonderful and wild, coastal like his. the komondor was instantly spellbound. 

when they parted and he addressed the equally beautiful russet newcomer, his head turned between she and the sunset-eyed nymph, unable to pick one beauty to focus on. it was as if the great trees of this land bore a most unique and sizeable fruit, which upon ripening birthed forth a woman rivaled in beauty only by her immediate kin!

and then, tripling the joy and the speed at which his tail wagged, a third came! the tasseled dog raised and tilted his head at first, initially cautious; what if this man had come to stake his claim upon the bodies of these young females? but no, he had only come to warn them of their proximity to packland! 

slavuj barked with happiness. in a few long-legged striders he approached the other man, in front of which he playfully bowed again.

"speaking of gud faeces, yeaours is mark'd wi' ae symbol of ceaupid." corded tail wagged, white teeth gleamed in a grin. "are yeaou yaurself ae spearit of attraction, or ae merman froem the deep?"
68 Posts
Ooc — mutton
All eyes turned onto Valentine. There were no angered looks nor unsheathed fangs poised to strike. They’re a good lot then, despite the lightest female’s booming voice. So long as they had no intention of tearing his hide from his flesh he was happy.
And happier the seasman became when that all too familiar perfume the russet woman wore drifted towards his nose. It’s a shame she was in such a hurry.
Aww, so soon? he called after the vixen. I’d be happy to provide a meal before you go on your way. A meal he most certainly did not have at his disposal. But for a beautiful woman like her? Why, he’d hunt down a bison if that is what she desired.
Ah, this time of year makes a man do wild things!
Valentine turned back to the man, who had dipped into a playful bow. His own tail began to wag behind him.
Symbol of cupid you say? he spoke in a thoughtful tone. The term had unlocked a memory. Why… I believe I have a cousin of the same name. Yes, his mother had mentioned them once or twice.
Valentine hummed as he pondered the man’s question. The former I’d say. Then he added with a sly grin. As would my lovers.
His eyes rested on the ivory woman now. And how long has it been since you’ve eaten, hm? You know, I wouldn’t mind the two of you hunting here so long as I tag along. Her mention of eating had sparked his own hunger. The fish are small but they are plentiful.
valentine is occasionally accompanied by a gull named Teka
18 Posts
Ooc — The System
It was as the red woman turned to leave that Nyamh smelled it - her season was upon her. Going quiet, the Irish lass pondered if that was why she wished to leave. Being in the presence of two unknown males, well... Nyamh cleared her throat, then said gruffly, "Aye, lads, let her go. Trust me, I'm more than enough comp'ny for th' both of ya's." And then, the talk of a hunt. Nyamh huffed, mulling it over. "It's been a day or two. I... s'pose I could 'unt." Then, she eyed the cupid-wolf. "I'll be on me way after tha', though." She only sought to see the world for the time being.
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
136 Posts
Ooc — Bees
the sly grin of the wolf was mirrored by dog.

"ah, then was yeur aunt beautchiful veenus, or yeur uncle proficient mars?" the dog queried, playful and grinning. "beacause sam' say merfolk were born tcho gauds, tcho tempt tchravellers witch irresistible looks aend song intcho a watchery demise." as he spoke from his bow the komondor tilted his head from one side to the other, wooly bangs swaying to reveal solid brown eyes full of good humour and cheer. "should ai run ven ai hear yeu sing, stran'jer?"

a hunt was mentioned! the sheep-dog whirled around.

"huntching! vai, dis wan has naut eaten ' in sam' days." his tail wagged with enthusiasm. "yeu mightch'vee noticed, but ai am of chifferent type fram oll of yeu. mai kind can't gou lang witchout ae meal."

it was then he noticed that the other sister had departed, taking with herself the sweet fragrance of fertility. 

"ah, the naem is славуј, miss! sla-vooy!" he called after her. "yeur sister will tchell yeu all aboutch me!"

then he turned his attentions towards the remaining two, tongue loling out.

"so, ver do ve go to hunt?"