Ouroboros Spine how time spins
"Cold smoke seeping out of colder throats."
449 Posts
Ooc —
Lótë smiled, a bit bashfully, for it wasn't a question anyone had asked thus far. "We had a visit from a distant relative of Kukutux, another clan of family from far off. The Walrus Women, she called them," the cloudberry began, launching into the recollection of the visit that had opened her eyes to other paths. 

"Her name was Murre. Kausiut went with her when she left." Here, the dove's expression paled a bit, not quite as joyful as before. "She taught us of their customs. Of how women hunted there and how many of them had taken several husbands."

"I must admit, I had never considered this. I was content to stay as second wife to Aiolos and spend the rest of my days helping moonwoman and sunman with the village and children."

"But Murre's words introduced to me the idea that I could someday find what Kukutux and Aiolos shared, without breaking our family of Nuiruk apart. If the Walrus Women could have more than one husband and not anger the spirits, then why could I not someday build something new? Take a second husband that I loved and still remain within my marriage as second wife to Aiolos for the sake of our children and our love for one another as family?"

"Winterglade is simply about the expansion of family and the village, of building new things and finding new paths to walk. Two families linked together by love, always." Lótë wasn't sure she'd done a thorough job of explaining but it was hard to put such a personal feeling into words. Some small part of her desired to be more than second wife but she did not wish to break the hearth she had found. Winterglade was a chance to spread her wings and build upon the legacy of the name she had built with Kukutux and Aiolos. 
[Image: tumblr_inline_p7g2ubEPPb1ufb8ej_400.gifv]
Messages In This Thread
how time spins - by Keyni - April 18, 2022, 04:46 PM
RE: how time spins - by Lótë - April 20, 2022, 08:51 PM
RE: how time spins - by Keyni - April 22, 2022, 04:06 PM
RE: how time spins - by Lótë - April 25, 2022, 03:43 PM
RE: how time spins - by Keyni - April 26, 2022, 07:06 PM
RE: how time spins - by Lótë - May 03, 2022, 09:21 PM
RE: how time spins - by Keyni - May 11, 2022, 03:12 PM
RE: how time spins - by Lótë - May 11, 2022, 05:16 PM
RE: how time spins - by Keyni - May 12, 2022, 07:20 PM
RE: how time spins - by Lótë - May 13, 2022, 12:19 PM