Ravensblood Forest Letting Go
8 Posts
Ooc — Butter
He had been making a point to stay closer to Lorelai and the whelps as they were gaining their independence. Part of him still struggled knowing how they had come to be sired - but he had come to realize he couldn't hold that against them or their mother... Subconsciously, he drew closer to Lorelai as footsteps approached, and he turned his head to meet Violante's gaze with a careful smile at her greeting. Part of him wanted to refuse and remain here with Lorelai... but he knew that would be both rude and unwise, and @Violante would tolerate neither.

"Of course..." he sighed politely, rising and licking gently between Lorelai's ears before trotting off to join the melanistic woman. She waited until they were well away from the other before she spoke, candidly as usual, and he allowed a dry chuckle to escape his breast as his gaze flickered briefly to her face. "Admittedly I... didn't handle things well at first. But I can't and I won't hold what happened with your brother against Lorelai, or against the pups. Though I've failed to show you, I do appreciate the care you've shown them... Especially when I couldn't."
Messages In This Thread
Letting Go - by Violante - April 27, 2022, 11:09 AM
RE: Letting Go - by Luka - April 27, 2022, 11:58 AM
RE: Letting Go - by Violante - May 06, 2022, 07:54 PM
RE: Letting Go - by Luka - May 16, 2022, 10:25 AM
RE: Letting Go - by Violante - May 23, 2022, 08:52 PM