Hideaway Strath But I feel like I die 'til I feel your touch
Sapphique
Sapphire
329 Posts
Ooc — Twin
Maiken had not sought out any members of her new pack. She was far too busy, getting her den together. and gathering herbs that she needed. She was also attempting to find other healers to share their knowledge of some of the local fauna and flora, she didn't know it all and she would like to have some help in some aspects.

She had also more evened out her den. Found a spot for a den for patients, but hadn't dug yet, she wanted to get approval before she jumped into that aspect. Though, she shouldn't wait long. It was always good to have all your ducks in a row so to speak.

Maiken heard her name being called and with small feet stepped from the inside of the den, to meet the leer of the man who called her name. She averted her eyes, and kept her tail tucked, but she needn't get low. She barely made it to this one's chin.

Hello. Her accent thick, she searched her brain for his name. The way he held himself, the noble bearing he must be the husband of Fury. You must be Arashi?
Messages In This Thread
RE: But I feel like I die 'til I feel your touch - by Maleah - June 25, 2022, 09:17 PM