Hideaway Strath I won't forget all the ones that I love
239 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
The closer he looked, it was clear to see that she looked far more similar to Fury than upon first glance. They were far different in size and build, yes, but the milky white gradient and pinked scars were unmistakably distinct.

All the while as the petite woman spoke, Arashi regarded her with a phlegmatic facade. She later mentioned that she and his wife were quite close; something he could appreciate. At least not everyone here were strangers to either of the pair.

Once sure she had finished, as to not interrupt, the hound offered a small, sincere nod. We welcome you, then. I am sure my wife will be quite pleased to have a familiar face around, especially now since there are young children in our midst.

"Ask me anything you like," She then added.

Was there even anything for him to ask? Or even a reason to?

I won't put your time to waste. You say you are close to Fury. That is all I need know. Perhaps later down the line we will become better acquainted a bit more naturally. Not that asking questions wasn't natural, but it definitely would put Arlette on the spot and he didn't feel like generating the useless queries anyway. 

Have you yet to meet anyone else besides myself? A different form of question, and one that the General found a bit more useful. 

Messages In This Thread
I won't forget all the ones that I love - by Arlette - June 30, 2022, 02:36 PM
RE: I won't forget all the ones that I love - by Arashi - July 01, 2022, 09:17 AM