Duskfire Glacier Weeping
64 Posts
Ooc — The System
All Welcome 
The glacier wept in the heat of the sun, and Zahir had to take care to not trip over slippery patches of ice. She travelled westward, tail held high and blood eyes on the horizon. She had no plans today, and no meal to catch, thanks to @Reyson helping her with the doe. It was oddly freeing. She had time now, and no idea what to do with it. Zahir continued on, scenting the air. She was alone, at least, for now.
Physical Health (100/100)

Zahir is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Zahir is mentally well.
298 Posts
Ooc — siv
The glacier existed near enough for him to return with a frequency.

Nobody had been here in some time, at least not permanently. He wished to keep it that way, so he pissed about here and there with intent to mark the area as traveled. A loner crossing through was of little concern.

Like the pale beast up ahead. He watched her from a distance with softly narrowed red eyes. Unconcerned with what she thought of his staring.
64 Posts
Ooc — The System
Zahir could feel the eyes on her, and she turned about to see another wolf gazing at her. Her tail lifted and she approached silently, keeping a safe distance between herself and him. His eyes were of a similar shade as Zahir's.

"Greetings, red-eye." Her voice was low, raspy from under use.

Zahir is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Zahir is mentally well.
298 Posts
Ooc — siv
Red eye, she called him.

They were birds of a feather in that department, it seemed. She was pleasing on the eyes in general, if he allowed himself to think on it too long.

Why are you here?

Only curiosity, for now.
64 Posts
Ooc — The System
A question was posed, and Zahir frowned lightly. "I have been in the taiga for the past fortnight. I hunt it." Then, she returned his question. "Why are you here?"

Zahir is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Zahir is mentally well.
298 Posts
Ooc — siv
A loner hunting was not cause for concern, but her question earned a brow raised from him. She hunted the taiga but smelled none of the trails of the Rise.

I am a warrior and hunter, a stone throw from here. Their Berserkr.
64 Posts
Ooc — The System
Zahir nodded, and she responded, "I have met no packs in my travels so far." And she was not certain she wanted to settle. She enjoyed wandering. "I plan to leave the taiga soon." So he would not have to worry about her being close to their land.

Zahir is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Zahir is mentally well.
298 Posts
Ooc — siv
If he had suspicions of her, it did him little good to hold onto them. She was no threat by herself. If she proved to be such, her reign here would not be long at all.

We should hunt. A sign of good will.

And something for him to take home.
64 Posts
Ooc — The System
Zahir debated the offer. Currently my specialty is small game, but perhaps together we can take something larger? As she had with Reyson. She nodded, mostly to herself, then uttered quietly, I would enjoy a hunt with you, red-eye.

Zahir is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Zahir is mentally well.
298 Posts
Ooc — siv
Goats are not uncommon. Deer, as well. Together they will be an easy target upon the glacier.

He informed her as his outward appearance warmed.

Do you wish to lead?
64 Posts
Ooc — The System
Deer, or goats. Definitely enough to feed the two of them, and with more to spare. Zahir dipped her head, but at his question, she said, No, you may lead. She readied herself to follow after him, and she offered a small half-smile.

Zahir is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Zahir is mentally well.
298 Posts
Ooc — siv
maybe a fade? <3

She deferred to him.

He wondered what she would be like in the Rise. A loyal huntress, perhaps. Yet she already declared to depart from the taiga soon.

He exhaled heavy, cutting them along a goat's trail. Ready to make it drop from grand heights with her at his side.

They could share food and comradery for a moment in time.
64 Posts
Ooc — The System
sounds good to me, ty for the thread <3 she's gonna be sent on a mission to the taiga so maybe they could thread again when she's there??

Zahir enjoyed the silence between them as they made their way to their quarry; it was peaceful. But it ended soon, and they hunted, Zahir thrilled by the chase. Her company was useful, and when she found herself departing from him, it was with, she hoped, mutual respect. After that, she would find herself drawn to the mountains to the southwest.

Zahir is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Zahir is mentally well.