Blacktail Deer Plateau Pale Morning Sky
-I don't stop when I'm tired. I stop when I'm done.-
243 Posts
Ooc — Killi
All Welcome 
Sandulf had met with the queen of Moonglow. Sought out his little brother. Rodyn was fine. He wondered if any other siblings ha made it here. He took one step after another, eyes bright on the sunrise as it began to flow above the area.

He stopped a moment to turn eyes to the reddening morning. It was beautiful here. THe gentle rays of light curled around the grass and trees of the plateau. Lighting up the sleepytime creatures from the night before.

The wind ruffled his fur  and he closed his eyes enjoying the momentary peace. Where his brother loved noise. Sandulf loved silence.
12 Posts
Ooc — The System
Kjotve wandered idly, without direction and without much in the way of a plan or a destination. Eventually, his wanderings brought him to the foot of a plateau. Intrigued, he climbed it, and as he did, he caught the scent of another wolf. A low, short call was given to alert the other of his presence, and he continued on.
243 Posts
Ooc — Killi
A short call was made known and yellow eyes snapped open. He looked around, on guard. It hadn't sounded unfriendly. But he had learned early on that looks were deceiving. He waited, head tilted, tail limp behind him. But his body on guard. 

He watched as the wolf's head began to break the hillock and he let loose a low chuff as well. Hello.
12 Posts
Ooc — The System
He was spotted as he crested the plateau, and his sharp eyes quickly spotted the other wolf. Hail. Kjotve's voice was a deep rumble, and he approached the other male with unabashed curiosity. Who are you?
243 Posts
Ooc — Killi
Sandulf didn't move as the other wolf drew nearer. Though his chest tightened a little. He didn't want him too close, he was near enough. At least until he knew exactly what he wanted and who he was.

Sandulf frowned at the immediate question. I could ask the same of you, but I am Sandulf Ardeth.

Sandy shifted his weight and waited. Hoping for a return of a name, or something. It felt strange not to have a politer introduction, but not all wolves were taught s he and his siblings had been.
12 Posts
Ooc — The System
Kjotve examined the man carefully. A quick sniff told him the man was in a pack, but which one, Kjotve did not know. Sandulf, he tested the name on his tongue, tilting his head lightly to the side. I am called Kjotve. He jerked his chin to gestured broadly at the plateau. what brings you here?
243 Posts
Ooc — Killi
Sandy tilted his head. Unsure what it was this wolf wanted. He was very curious creature, while not giving up his own words. Though he supposed he couldn't blame he really. Times were not kind to those who were overly kind all the time anymore.

I am simply exploring. Searching, but for what I couldn't tell you.

And it was true. Sandy didn't know exactly what he was searching for just yet. Just that he was merely searching for anyting that wasn't what he had known. He missed his family, but longed to make his own way.
12 Posts
Ooc — The System
I believe I search, too. Kjotve's response came out low, almost breathy and inaudible. He surveyed the other man for a few moments more, then gazed out across the plateau. Whatever was here, was not calling for him. I will leave you in peace. He wondered whether the other knew his own luck in that moment. Smirking briefly, Kjotve turned and left.
243 Posts
Ooc — Killi
Sandulf stared at him. Feeling like there was a threat there. Sandy nodded his head. He may not look lik emuch, but given a choice and someone was after. he'd fight. He'd fight until he couldn't lift his paws anymore.

I Hope you find what you search for.