Wapun Meadow Follow your dreams, but don't forget about me
-I don't stop when I'm tired. I stop when I'm done.-
243 Posts
Ooc — Killi
All Welcome 
Sandy left the borders of Riverclan behind. In search of more game to fil ltheir caches as thr number of pups came close to outnumbering the adults. He also had to come to terms with the different things going on with the wolves among his found family.

Yellow eyes snapped to the sky and then around as athletic body went into hunter's crouch.
81 Posts
Ooc — Bees
she mirrored his crouch, way aside, in the flowers abuzz with work of bier.

but mimicry made her no huntress. the bier arose as her feet brushed against pretty little daffodils, announcing an intruder upon the meadow's peace.

she decided that ended the game.

whoops. she smiled at the mudman, teeth bone-white.
[Image: ef168a4f745014259e23f6a379f67c387d4c2536.gif]
unreliable narrator
243 Posts
Ooc — Killi
The first thing that met him was the absolute filthy scent of rot and decay. He reared back in surprise, because gods it was awful. Then his gaze found her body and he knew this face, but the world hadn't been kind to her since last sight. She was dripping ooze and blood and pus. There were scour marks and bite marks and all other types of marks all over her wretched body. But those eyes of hers glowed like two embers of deep flame. Daring him closer and yet pushing him far away. 

Decorum dictated that he be kind and gracious, but he wasn't sure how to help her. Those wounds based on placement, were self-inflicted. He may not know a lot of healing but he'd picked up enough living at Riverclan to know a thing or two about a thing or two.

Hello. Haven't seen you in a time.
81 Posts
Ooc — Bees
her head twisted nearly chin-up.

seen us? a blink.

in six fast steps she was nearer him, jutting whiskers toward appealing dark snout.

...ja. head twisted other way. guardman to bror honey-gazed. her smirk a sharp line. smart guardman. long thoughts. and out his reach.

how is bror? leg grow back by now? she cackled, raising an arm to conceal her mouth.
unreliable narrator
243 Posts
Ooc — Killi
And then she was right atop of him, in front of his snout no less. And his eyes watered at the absolute stench of decay. Her hot fetid breath blew across him as she spoke, and he had to fight a gag. He lifted his foot to cover his nose, but didn't even get it more than an inch off the ground before he put it back down, fearful she'd find it an aggressive mood or rude.

Yes I am his guardman. He is fine.

A small glitter of coldness filled his gaze at her words about his leader's leg, but he tried to ignore her. She was clearly troubled. 

If you find a wolf whose leg can grow back. I'd be interested in seeing it.
81 Posts
Ooc — Bees
giggle. raven-mother touched bror in black of womb. she give him clan, he give us name. 

blood eyes shone.

we give him gift in return. 

many-toothed grin.

maybe she give him leg, ja! world serpent eat its tail, they say.

in hectic movements she dashed once left of the guardman, once right, like little puppy starting a game.

in river-clan, many men like bror honey-gazed, yes? lowered head, raised hips, swish of tail. dark. like night. like cavemouth. like inside of skin.
unreliable narrator
243 Posts
Ooc — Killi
She darted to his sides and to his credit he didn't flinch or last out. Though he dearly wanted too. He listened to her ramblings of brain sick and he smelled the rot that lay on her flesh. He pitied her and briefly wondered if it wouldn't be a kindness to remove her from this world. Then horrified at his thoughts he pressed them further down. Nature would take care of it's own. It was not his job to be death's call even if it would be a mercy.

He thought about it. They were mostly dark yes. Though not all had honey gazes. Then he thought of Germanicus too and he frowned in thought. 

I suppose there are quite a few of us yes. But there are some lighter wolves too. He thought of Silvertongue who was light and Ash Paw who had many colors on her pelt.
81 Posts
Ooc — Bees
darkling head bobbed up and down. 

we see.

a hop! a twirl. little lunge and joking snap of teeth at the guardman, before a skittering retreat.

speak us of these brødre! they men of soul, men of teeth? men of title, or men like this. she dragged a paw along her chest, the limb bit and sick, the ribs cradling a heart just as ill.

giggle.
unreliable narrator
243 Posts
Ooc — Killi
Each movement wafted her decay closer and Sandy was having a hard time keeping his demeaner. His stomach constantly rolling in disgust. His mouth overly full of saliva.

Sandy narrowed his eyes as she kept coming closer. She seemed to want to cause unrest, not actually hurt, but he still watched closely. He would not be attacked while he stood conversing.

We have all types. There are men of soul, and teeth. Though none are like you i'm afraid. They seem to have only made one like you.
81 Posts
Ooc — Bees
funny guardman!

she threw her head back and laughed.

ja, ja, a tear hung from the corner of one eye. father raven need only one of us!

the fit lasted, she crumpling into herself, spined back convulsing.

and then she sprang! to lick a kiss on the nose of the guardman.

just one more from me, if things don't go too bad
unreliable narrator
243 Posts
Ooc — Killi
At least she took it well. She didnt attack. Though honestly what she did was almost worse.

As she leapt forward and licked hia nose. He immediately felt ill. And he had to really force his bile back down. Because decay. Rot. Puss. All of it was there now in his nose.

He brushed a paw along it to try and dispell some of it.

I never kiss and tell. he groused.
81 Posts
Ooc — Bees
his reaction was without price! she kept cackling as she fell back, as she turned her tail, as she then took to leaving in leaps.

tell brødre spring last long, ja! the madwoman shrilled over her shoulder, pouncing through the grass, for the glade of foxes, flowers and spruce trees.

bone and flesh to svart, guardman! 

and then she was gone.
unreliable narrator