Ravensblood Forest Sober
190 Posts
Ooc — The System
All Welcome 
For @Lorelai. @Bilah also welcome if he'd hang around Lorelai.

After meeting with Astraios, Violante was unsettled. She thought instantly, of course, to Lorelai — she wouldn't dare say a word about their meeting. The Mystic did not need to know her aggressor had been anywhere near here.

When she returned to the forest, the Vicera sought the Mystic out. Lorelai... Would you be interested in going on a short hunt with me? She needed something to take her mind off her meeting with her half-brother, and Lorelai had mentioned wanting to get out more, had she not?
Physical Health (100/100)

Mental Health (100/100)

104 Posts
Ooc — The System
A hunt? Lorelai hesitated only slightly. She got to her paws, then dipped her head. Could we go look for some herbs after? Treating Vale had used up much of her marigold stock, and she wanted to ensure she had plenty, should any other accidents happen.

Lorelai is healthy.

Mental Health (60/100)

Lorelai is current dealing with the loss of her family.

Lorelai hears and sees things others cannot. She is beginning to believe that she can commune with the dead.
"Regular speech." | "Voice of the dead." | Visions of the dead.
51 Posts
Ooc — Kaiser
Bilah found that he wasn't far from Lorelai's side nowadays. Whether she knew it or not, he was her watchful eye. He felt somewhat guilty but he felt protective of her. So when the Vicera approached her, Bilah approached with a chuff, making his presence known,  they spoke of a brief hunt and possibly herb gathering. He saw something in the Vicera's eyes that made him wonder what else was on her mind. Maybe he should dismiss himself after all? But for some reason the thought of losing sight of Lorelai pained him, even though he knew she would be plenty safe with the Vicera. It was a truly ridiculous thing. My apologies for the intrusion, I was resting nearby and overheard, would you mind if I tag along?
190 Posts
Ooc — The System
But of course, the Vicera agreed easily, blinking. Then, an inquiry. What do you enjoy about botany so much? She began to lead them away, only for Bilah to appear. At his question, she glanced to Lorelai, then said, I've no issue if Lorelai doesn't.

Violante would begin to lead the way again when the Mystic gave her assent. What sounds good to you, Lorelai?

Mental Health (100/100)

104 Posts
Ooc — The System
Bilah appeared, and Lorelai smiled tentatively at him. At his question, she nodded, and the trio continued on to wherever Violante was taking them. When Violante asked a question as well, Lorelai hummed thoughtfully. I... have a penchant for hares, actually, she said with a small grin. The forest was full of them, too. Then, she recalled the Vicera's earlier question.

I... don't really know. I guess I've always liked plants. A lot of them smell good and are so pretty... how could I not like them?

Lorelai is healthy.

Mental Health (60/100)

Lorelai hears and sees things others cannot. She is beginning to believe that she can commune with the dead.
51 Posts
Ooc — Kaiser
Bilah smiled as he was given permission to join the two. They would be hunting hares, his stomach growled appreciatively. Lorelai always smelled wonderful, usually of calming herbs, but she could have other herbs mixed in. She of course had her own tantalizing scent that he was becoming more and more drawn to. He spoke up, Lorelai does always smell of wonderful flowers.
190 Posts
Ooc — The System
If Lorelai wanted hare, that's what she would get. Pausing to scent the air, the Vicera changed course as she caught the scent of multiple hares. She perked an ear towards Lorelai and Bilah as they spoke, and she couldn't help but chuckle dryly at the dark man's comment. So she does, she chuckled.

The hare scent grew stronger. The Vicera motioned for silence, then stalked off through the undergrowth.

Mental Health (100/100)

104 Posts
Ooc — The System
Bilah's comment sent a funny little fluttering in Lorelai's chest, and she bit back a smile, perhaps not very well. She was growing to depend on him, he always knew what to say to make her feel better, and thanks to him, she was healing. She felt guilty, of course, but she had to remind herself that Luka had left her, and not the other way around. As the Vicera motioned for silence, Lorelai was left with her thoughts, and she eyed Bilah as Violante stalked away.

Lorelai is healthy.

Mental Health (60/100)

51 Posts
Ooc — Kaiser
Bilah grinned sheepishly at Lorelai before following after the Vicera. He could smell the Hare too. He wasn't sure how many there were though, and to feed the three of them... He supposed they'd be hunting for awhile.