Blackfeather Woods Witch's Dance
30 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Private 
@Khasni, here's our thread! Can be set for whenever <3

The Seer stayed within the Wood. 
Of course she did, there was no-one so far that desired her to part from it.
The Witch spent her alone-time thus far getting to know the forests, not yet beginning to collect herbs or trinkets for her spiritual practices.

Such was the dance of forming a relationship with your new home.
Especially a home that housed spirits of its own...

The Seer prowled to the edges of Blackfeather to observe the sky, overcast...potentially promising rain.
She murmured silently to herself with a small smile.
"Storm Gods..." She tittered with amusement and awe, watching a flash go across the sky in the form of lightning. 
Thunder followed, and she felt an urge to praise Thor, even though she was eclectic and did not dedicate her worship to solely the Norse.

So she was silent for the moment, watching the coming storm with an almost unblinking pastel stare.
'' may the odds be ever in your favor ''
48 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
Blackfeather woods. She'd made it this far. This far away from the cursed heartwood.

It was quiet here. A relief, rather an irritation. Khasni enjoyed the silence; usually so when she dreamt, but she would be doing no dreaming here. She held spite for the elders, and such would not change... not for a long while, anyway.

A voice.

The saga paused in her step, ears lurching forward.

Who goes there? She called aloud, unafraid to make her presence known. 

I owe the world nothing,
the world owes nothing to me;
thus, we are as even as we ever shall be.
30 Posts
Ooc — Liv
The Seer perked her ears as another voice cut through the organic silence. 
A small smile to her features now, as she called softly into the dark for the Saga she knew not - 
"I am this way." She chuckled lightly with amusement at the situation, staying where she was so she was easier to locate for the new arrival.
'' may the odds be ever in your favor ''
48 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
She circled a corner of thicket, chasing the voice with slow, eager steps.

This was where the other stood.

Khasni, tail lifted high, fixed herself in a confident, cautioned stance. And just who might you be?

I owe the world nothing,
the world owes nothing to me;
thus, we are as even as we ever shall be.
30 Posts
Ooc — Liv
The Seer was not phased by Khasni's display, fixing her with a neutral yet calm stare as the other demanded to know who she was. 

The Seer, unintimidated.

Chuckling softly, the vanta-black she-wolf answered. 
"I am The Seer." 
She tilted her head ever so slightly to the side. "And you?" Her voice eerily calm, gentle even, though not in the way of speaking to youth.