Ravensblood Forest Come Around
51 Posts
Ooc — Kaiser
Limit Two 
For @Ash Paw

Bilah had been the newest member of Sacrarium for long enough, he'd felt. He was grateful for the new female that had joined them. He sought her out now. The small blue eyed tawny wolf reminded him of Lorelai in some ways, and very much not in others. He had seen very little of her, she seemed to keep to herself, he wondered how she had been getting along. He had heard she had suffered a loss before coming to them, that maybe he should offer an ear. He wanted to give her time to adjust and settle in their territory before he introduced himself. So after sometime had passed he called for her. He would wait patiently and allow her to approach if she wanted to talk.
Riverclan
Dreamleaf
697 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Ash Paw heard yet another call herald at her. And she sought out the wolf that had done so. She came upon a gigantic wolf with gentle eyes and as always held the proud tilt of her head. Probably above her station really, her mannerisms, but it was what it was. She would cowl for no one that didn't earn it. Show deference certainly, but not cowl. 

She averted her eyes and kept her body neutral. You called me?
51 Posts
Ooc — Kaiser
He smiled as she approached. He was reminded of his size and that he hadn't introduced himself or explained his purpose yet. It was likely intimidating to say the least. Hello, my name is Bilah. He greeted her with a gentle smile. I am a mystic and aspiring counselor of Sacrarium. I wanted to introduce myself personally. He had a feeling it would take her more time than the rest of the pack to open up to him, and that was okay with him, each pack mate thus far had needed a different approach and he was learning to adapt to each one.

You're welcome to come to me with anything that weighs on your mind and I'm bound to keep it secret between you and me. I know I look like a big bad wolf, but I promise I am more of a gentle giant than anything.
Riverclan
Dreamleaf
697 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Ash paw dipped her muzzle downward. Bilah. Pleasure to meet you.

She listened to him, he tried to put her at ease, and perhaps he was really as gentle as he seemed, and as kind. The simple fact was she did not know him. Or what he was or what he did. He could tell her he was the sweetest thing in all the galaxy, but again she would only have his word. 

Forgive me, but i do not tell my secrets to those i've just met. It seems, a bit too forward. I'm Ash Paw, most call me Ash.

She tilted her head and listened calmly. She briefly wondered if he would prove his deigns true.
51 Posts
Ooc — Kaiser
He nodded. Not all trust so easily, and that I understand completely. As a counselor I'm seeking to help people through words rather than through physical strength. Perhaps I may have gotten ahead of myself, my apologies. The man bowed his head head for a moment. Perhaps my actions will help to earn your trust, but there is no expectation of sharing of any kind, of course.
Riverclan
Dreamleaf
697 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Ash Paw studied him, taking in everything that was him. He seemed decent. Probably would be a follower of Atka more than Sos. Though didn't everyone need balance between both the light and the dark to exist.

Do not apologize for something you feel. And if you feel that you needed to share with me that you were a counselor, then i see nothing wrong with this.

Ash Paw settled to her haunches, Tawny and black fur strange mix, while the sooty paws took presence against the ground. 

I know many  herbal remedies both to give life and take it away. I am a follower of Atka and Sos, the great bear gods and a part of me loves the sea and fears it. These are things I will readily share with you Bilah.