Ravensblood Forest Wildflowers
104 Posts
Ooc — The System
Private 
For @Bilah!

There were many patches of wildflowers and herbs in the forest, and Lorelai had been making a habit of visiting them. Today, she was up in the ravenhills, and she found she got a good view of the forest below. Eyeing the territory for a few moments, she wondered whether anyone else was near. Loosing a low call, Lorelai turned and headed uphill towards a promising-looking plant.
Physical Health (100/100)

Lorelai is healthy.

Mental Health (60/100)

Lorelai is current dealing with the loss of her family.

Lorelai hears and sees things others cannot. She is beginning to believe that she can commune with the dead.
"Regular speech." | "Voice of the dead." | Visions of the dead.
51 Posts
Ooc — Kaiser
Bilah was already close, he was never far from Lorelai these days. He waited with a hare in his mouth that he had picked up from one of the Vicera's daughters, Violante II. He wasn't necessarily stalking her, he was just always watching, waiting for an opportunity to approach her. So, when she let loose a low call, he was quick to run towards it. He kept his posture friendly, trying not to betray his eagerness to be the first one to arrive. The corners of his mouth lifted around the hare in a friendly smile.
104 Posts
Ooc — The System
The plant that had caught her eye was a flower — many flowers, actually, all grouped together, white with yellowish centers. It was not one she knew, so she examined it carefully, until Bilah showed up. Turning from the plant, she eyed him with a grin. I was hoping you were around, she told him, tail swaying lightly behind her.

Lorelai is healthy.

Mental Health (60/100)

Lorelai hears and sees things others cannot. She is beginning to believe that she can commune with the dead.
51 Posts
Ooc — Kaiser
She was examining patches of flowers. When she turned to him she was happy to see him, his heart thumped and he found himself smiling toothily, nearly dropping the hare in his maw. He gently placed the hare down next to her. I was already on my way to see you, I brought this for you, Violante II caught it. He moved closer to the flowers, careful not to disturb them. Do you know what these ones are yet?
104 Posts
Ooc — The System
I'm not certain, she admitted, her ears falling back slightly. She began to tuck into the hare, neatly, and she said between bites, It could be confused for chamomile, I guess, but that's a stretch. There was a way she could test the flower, at least to see if it was poisonous or not, but she wasn't sure she wanted to risk it. She admitted, I'm hesitant to gather it, but it's so far from the tunnels...

Lorelai is healthy.

Mental Health (60/100)

51 Posts
Ooc — Kaiser
Bilah gently pawed the flower as she described it to him. It was pretty. Can be confused for? Why are you hesitant, do you think it could be dangerous? He jumped away from the plant instinctively with a yelp.
104 Posts
Ooc — The System
Post 100 for you <3

Lorelai laughed as Bilah yelped and jumped away from the flower, and she said, It could be. There are many different herbs, and some of them are poisonous. I can't place this one so I obviously don't use it for anything... She polished off the hare, licking her lips. But don't be scared, she grinned, It can't hurt you unless you eat it. Um... usually.

Lorelai is healthy.

Mental Health (60/100)

51 Posts
Ooc — Kaiser
Bilah was grateful that she didn't hesitate to eat the hare he brought her. He listened intently as she explained that that there was no danger from the flower unless he ingested it. He tentatively approached the flower again, sniffing it gingerly. Perhaps we should leave it alone? He looked back up to search her face.
104 Posts
Ooc — The System
Lorelai met Bilah's gaze, unwavering, for several moments. Then she dipped her head, saying, You're right. But we should let Violante know where it is, at least... Better to be safe than sorry. She'd hate for one of the children to get sick from some unknown plant. She cast one last glance at the plant, memorizing it's looks and smell. She'd come back one of these days.

Looking to Bilah, she smiled and said, Let's go back. She turned, beginning to lead the way home.

Last from me!

Lorelai is healthy.

Mental Health (60/100)

51 Posts
Ooc — Kaiser
Bilah nodded gratefully when Lorelai agreed. That is a great idea. He smiled warmly at her. He enjoyed the time he spent with her. He appreciated how far she'd come in such a short period of time. He felt protective of her, and couldn't bare to see anything more happen to her. He fell into step by her side as they went home.