Stone Circle Time to join the pack
Raventhorpe
NPC
Trans Male -- He/Him -- Should be misgendered upon first encounter though
137 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Pack Formation 
Ethan had joined the pack a few weeks ago but now he wanted to introduce his young to the pack. Sure @Ike and @Mya were old enough to be on their own, but he spent a lot of time with them still, and wanted them to join the pack he was now a part of.

So Ethan had brought his pups from their den in the territory he had left them in, back before he had left, to his pack. He wanted to talk to @Sanja about having them join. He really hoped she allowed it. He wasn't sure how easily he could get his message across but he would try his best, due to the language barrier, because the only word he learned in her language was Heim. 

Ethan approached Sanja carefully, trying not to spook her. "Hello." He said, dipping his head to show his words were greeting.
***Signature***

Ethan is a transgender male so he appears to be a female wolf to those who do not know him. For realism all wolves should misgender him until he introduces himself.
Raventhorpe
NPC
Ike Means Laughter
81 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Ike followed behind his father towards the pack. He was excited. He'd always wanted to be a part of a pack and he'd like to be in one with Ethan, until he feels ready to start his own, which is his eventual goal. His sister Mya was in front of him, with Ethan in the lead.

Ethan led them towards another wolf whom Ike assumed was alpha or leader or something. Ethan had warned that she didn't speak their tongue much, so Ike relaxed his posture to show no dominance when they approached.
++Signature++
Ike is great with pups and younger wolves, and wishes to be a caretaker towards them and even a teacher

22 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Mya trotted lightly behind her father, her brother behind her. She and Ike had been living together since Ethan left them but she missed being with him so she was happy to join his pack to be with him again.

She watched Ike and Ethan relax their posture as they approached the leader so she followed their lead, remembering Ethan had warned that she didn't speak their tongue much, so pose/stance showed a lot. She still dipped her head and greeted the leader like Ethan had despite the language barrier.
199 Posts
Ooc —
There were strong foreign scents near where she rested among the trees, which was deep within the territory of Kvarsheim; at first Sanja thought it might be the rogue hunter Colt returned with a meal, but the scents were twinning and vastly different from the man.

She barely had the energy to stand on her own four feet after her excruciating ordeal of childbirth, and nearly dying. Yet she found the strength now, as she left her newborns puddled together beside their sister Bjarna; (I will only be a minute, watch your siblings, little bear.) as she emerged from the den she was faced with one familiar entity (Ethan), and a pair of strangers who watched her intently.

They were young - but they were also unknown. Sanja felt immediately very self-aware of her weakness and took a step back, her tail dropping, then raising to a dominant position as she remembered she was the leader here; but even that motion was barely maintained.

H-Hallo, Etan, the woman murmured without the conviction of her role, nervously eyeing both the youthful faces before her.
Raventhorpe
NPC
137 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Ethan noticed Sanja tentativley eyeing his young. "Sanja." He said. "These two are my pups, my young." He said, using both words hoping she would understand one of them. "They are matured, but I wish for them to live with me. I want to know if they can join the pack." He said, emphasizing key words. 

words underlined are ones he emphasized. going to hold off from posting w Ike and Mya until they're needed.
***Signature***

Ethan is a transgender male so he appears to be a female wolf to those who do not know him. For realism all wolves should misgender him until he introduces himself.
199 Posts
Ooc —
Neither of the youngsters spoke, and Ethan filled in the blanks as best he could. He spoke to her as if Sanja were slow-minded; or so it felt, on the recieving end.

These were his huni as far as she could understand. Here, for heim? She reiterated, relaxing somewhat as she realized what exactly Ethan was telling her - or perhaps asking, given that it would be Sanja's decision in the end.

Yes, come! Come, eat, sleep. Heim. I, Sanja. She ducked her head and motioned for them to come closer, smiling meekly; she really did not have the energy for this sort of gathering right now, but Ethan had sought her out.

Good meet, she murmured, hoping she chose the correct words, feeling also that she hadn't. She looked to Ethan. Take to Taktuq, yes? To Bjarna, und Gunnar. Meet. They would all be better judges of character than Sanja right now.

Hunger? She looked to the two youths, wondering with her eyes.
Raventhorpe
NPC
137 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Ethan nodded. "Yes, I wish for here to be their Heim." He said, confirming her interpretation. When she decided to welcome them in, Ethan smiled and looked at Ike and Mya, urging them to say thank you. 

"Thank you Sanja. I will bring them to Taktuq and Gunnar now." He said, agreeing to her words. "They can wait to get food. You rest now." He told her.
***Signature***

Raventhorpe
NPC
Ike Means Laughter
81 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Ike dipped his head in thanks. "Thank you Sanja." He said. "For welcoming us into your Heim."

He nodded when Ethan said they could wait for food. "We are alright right now, but thank you for the offer." He said in response to Sanja's question about hunger.
++Signature++
Ike is great with pups and younger wolves, and wishes to be a caretaker towards them and even a teacher

22 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Mya dipped her head in thanks as well.

She nodded to what Ike said. "We're fine right now, thank you though."

She then looked to Ethan, unsure who the other names were but hoping they spoke English.