Blacktail Deer Plateau i don't look back now when i make moves
146 Posts
Ooc —
She imparted wisdom.

Suddenly he did feel like a boy! In many ways he still was. Even if he stood on the very edge of being a man in age.

But the worst thing of all was to be asked about his sadness. His sadness that was founded in nothing.

I'm a presumptuous, greedy boy. He told her with a sincerest tone that had not graced him once. There was no humor. No shine. I have been renamed Syrax, bathed in the religions of Basilica and given a path — His vocal chords felt tight against his words. But still I grab and grasp for things that are not mine. I have grand delusions and put feelings where there are none.
Messages In This Thread
i don't look back now when i make moves - by Syrax - October 27, 2022, 09:46 PM
RE: i don't look back now when i make moves - by Ash Star - October 27, 2022, 09:50 PM
RE: i don't look back now when i make moves - by Syrax - October 27, 2022, 10:01 PM
RE: i don't look back now when i make moves - by Ash Star - October 27, 2022, 10:07 PM
RE: i don't look back now when i make moves - by Syrax - October 27, 2022, 10:13 PM
RE: i don't look back now when i make moves - by Ash Star - October 28, 2022, 06:17 AM