Stone Circle Ég er nýr í þessum skógi
"Leave me alone if you want to hurt me"
32 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
All Welcome 
@Bjarna, if you want, also title is "I'm new to these woods"

Ilizabeth, recently indoctrinated into the pack, was still new to things. She didn't know exactly how the pack worked. She also wanted to help. As Gunnar had said, if she could hunt, she was good, so she wanted to hunt for the pack. She looked around to see if anyone was around, maybe her new friend Bjarna.
^^^Signature^^^
---
Ilizabeth has had trauma in her recent past and is very wary around males and everyone for that matter, but especially males since her sister was killed by and abusive false lover. She is still very shooken and weak as she ran away from her home to this new land to escape him. She may flee or freak out if your OC approaches her, especially a male or a very strong or battle scarred female.
---
Ilizabeth is fluent in both Icelandic and English
372 Posts
Ooc —
there!

she was so happy to see the girl out and about — and bjarna welcomed the distraction. she made a warm sound in the back of her throat as she approached.

what will you do today?

a soft tilt of her head as her tail waved.

i held an atlas in my lap
ran my fingers across the whole world
and whispered
where does it hurt?
note: bjarna speaks broken english at best.
icelandic will be italicized with translations on hover/click.
32 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
"I want to hunt, start to prove my worth, show to Gunnar and them that I won't just be a burden to the pack." Ilizabeth said. "Want to hunt with me?" She asked
^^^Signature^^^
---
Ilizabeth has had trauma in her recent past and is very wary around males and everyone for that matter, but especially males since her sister was killed by and abusive false lover. She is still very shooken and weak as she ran away from her home to this new land to escape him. She may flee or freak out if your OC approaches her, especially a male or a very strong or battle scarred female.
---
372 Posts
Ooc —
she was proud to see the girl wish to go to work so quickly.

bjarna gave a firm nod of her head first, before she spoke. do you have eyes upon big prey or little? the two of them could not take down much thanks to bjarna's stunted ways, but if the girl had bigger in mind, they could always track the herd before any hunting.

and whispered
where does it hurt?
32 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
"Perhaps if we could find a small, or sick/injured deer of some sort we could try and hunt that, but otherwise, prey like rabbits or squirrels would be realistically what we could catch." Ilizabeth said.
^^^Signature^^^
---
---
372 Posts
Ooc —
you have the knowledge of a hunter already?

this asked with a large smile as she motioned for the other girl to follow her. she planned to lead them to the usual roaming grounds of the herd, and if they were not there it would be okay. for scents would help plenty.

we will track first, i think. then go to hunt the hares.

and whispered
where does it hurt?
32 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
"My dad taught me and my sister a lot before he died. And then the two of us figured out the rest ourselves when we lived alone. But I imagine there may be different prey here than there was where I was from. There were goats and horses there. Well we couldn't hunt horses but they were there. Anyway I haven't seen any here yet so I dont know if they are here." Ilizabeth said. "I can hunt birds as well." She added.

She nodded when Bjarna gave her idea about tracking first. "You lead." She said. "You know these grounds, I don't."
^^^Signature^^^
---
---
372 Posts
Ooc —
bjarna had never heard of a horse before. she was not sure she could envision a goat either. deer had been a staple among the kvarsheim land. the river provided fish when needed too. what else could they want for? so lucky to have never known hunger since her mother had brought her here.

she only wished her mother could see her now.

you will come to know them. she assured with a wide smile and warm look. do you wish to be hunter of kvarsheim?

and whispered
where does it hurt?
32 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
"."I feel it is my greatest skill, other than running, as I am on the smaller side which does not help well in battle. If I could learn the grounds and the prey around here I feel I could be a nice hunter for KvarsheimIlizabeth said, agreeing with Bjarnas words.
^^^Signature^^^
---
---
372 Posts
Ooc —
the herd could be spotted up ahead, and bjarna slowed to a halt. she had no wish to scare them off into the lands beyond just yet.

tell me what you see in the herd.

bjarna knew them well, but she knew she must also hear the words of another. to see and understand things from multiple sides.

make up what you'd like! :)

and whispered
where does it hurt?
32 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
I do not know if my word for them is the same as yours but i’ve been taught that these area caribou, or Reindeer.” Ilizabeth said, looking at the large, grayish brown creatures with larger antlers. The herd was seemingly unaware of the two hunters presence, as they were just grazing as if a threat wasn’t just around the corner.
^^^Signature^^^
---
---
372 Posts
Ooc —
she imagined such big beasts might move on soon. out beyond hungry wolves. maybe north.

she often could not help but imagine a place. colder than the lands here were. for the cold was kinder to her conditions. a thought that she had to gently shelf for now, to instead focus on the hunter alongside her.

sick? healthy? young? old?

she sought more knowledge from the older girl.

and whispered
where does it hurt?
32 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
"Older or sick are often the best. There is one in the back, he is a younger stag, but his leg has an open wound, reeking of infection. He won't be able to run as fast." Ilizabeth told the girl. "We can get him out of the herd by simply attempting to attack him. The others will flee but he will be trapped by his injury." She explained
^^^Signature^^^
---
---
372 Posts
Ooc —
fading

they shared knowledge among one another in their shared words.

today might not be a day for hunting the large beasts, but they would know more about the herd. information that could be passed along. that could be grown upon in the coming seasons.

and whispered
where does it hurt?