Cedar Sweep The world was on fire and no one could save me but you
282 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
Her words stung him. Not because she had offended him but because he knew that he had hurt her, that his tone of voice had come through more than he had thought. He closed his eyes for a few moments, shaking his head slightly, berating himself internally. Adylaide was his charge and his goddess to protect and it was not his place to speak harshly to her, even by accident. He must be more careful.

I am so sorry, he said, keeping his voice low and calm. I… these last several days have been… I was not angry with you, but at the world. At the circumstances of our current fare in life. This—all this—should never have happened. He swept his muzzle around, indicating their location, the fact that they were here in this strange wilderness in winter, alone, because of some… sick uprising at home. You should be safe in your den, warm and well-fed by the hunters at home. Not learning to hunt yourself. His gaze wandered now as he became lost in thought, for he missed home, as well. Despair filled his heart as he wondered what on earth they were supposed to do now, where they would go…

Ulrich is my happy character. I do not enjoy a lot of IC drama, such as physical altercations, or whumps, so if you are interested in RPing such things, please do not do so with Ulrich, or PM me first. I would love to thread with you, but in a stress-free way!

Messages In This Thread
RE: The world was on fire and no one could save me but you - by Ulrich - December 14, 2022, 11:14 AM