Cedar Sweep The world was on fire and no one could save me but you
282 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
He did move away from her when she touched him, his face hard and eyes turned away from her. She must learn to stop touching him. It was forbidden.

At her words, however, he turned to her again, forced to pay attention by the tone of her voice, so full of conviction. There she was. His princess. His goddess. He was proud of her then, for how well she was taking all of this. She was doing surprisingly well, given the circumstances. He brushed aside her compliments to him with a small shake of the head. He was only doing his job, and if he was doing it well, that was no cause for celebration. It was only what was expected.

”Although I am sorry that you are forced to be in my presence constantly now, you get no break.”

His head snapped up at these words, his honey-brown eyes staring wide. How could she think that? My lady… The words stuck in his throat, so he cleared it. I have watched over you from the moment you were born. It has been a privilege and an honor and I… I could never tire of your presence. Do you understand? I have watched you grow into a fine young woman and I… and…

Suddenly he was horribly self-conscious. W-Well. Only know that I… e-enjoy your company. He turned away from her, scanning the trees, feeling hot. Gruffly, he said, If we are going to hunt we must do it now, before the light fades completely.

Ulrich is my happy character. I do not enjoy a lot of IC drama, such as physical altercations, or whumps, so if you are interested in RPing such things, please do not do so with Ulrich, or PM me first. I would love to thread with you, but in a stress-free way!

Messages In This Thread
RE: The world was on fire and no one could save me but you - by Ulrich - December 14, 2022, 11:42 AM