Cedar Sweep The world was on fire and no one could save me but you
282 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
Now that they were speaking of hunting once more, Ulrich found himself much more relaxed. He took a relieved breath, glad to be rid of their emotional conversation. Such things made him nervous and unsure, and he hated to feel that way.

"Which is easier: a fox or a rabbit?" she asked him.

In his mind's eye, he had a brief flash of an image, a fox Adylaide had cornered. It cowered against a rock or a tree, and as she approached it to go for the kill, it lashed out at her with its fangs, to fight to the death in its desperation. He imagined a splash of red against his princess' beautiful white coat, her face marred by blood, pain clouding her eyes.

"A rabbit," he said firmly. "A rabbit will be easier. Though we'll have to work together. Any rabbit in its right mind is nestled safely away underground right now, to wait out the night and the cold. We'll have to flush one out of its hole. So." He glanced at her. "Find me a rabbit hole." And he indicated with his head, gesturing towards the trees. "I will follow."

Ulrich is my happy character. I do not enjoy a lot of IC drama, such as physical altercations, or whumps, so if you are interested in RPing such things, please do not do so with Ulrich, or PM me first. I would love to thread with you, but in a stress-free way!

Messages In This Thread
RE: The world was on fire and no one could save me but you - by Ulrich - December 14, 2022, 05:37 PM