Cedar Sweep The world was on fire and no one could save me but you
282 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
Ulrich had no idea why a wolf overcome with emotion would leak tears from their eyes, but he was loathe to contradict his princess. He fell silent as she spoke, the last bit of daylight fading from the sky, and the shadows overtaking the forest. He was saddened when she brought up her parents and siblings; he knew she missed them, and he was horrified that she had had to witness their dead bodies before he had gotten her away from the chaos of that night.

A low, but playful growl released from his throat. "Anyone who calls you a fool would have to go through me. Besides, it's good that you're learning. How many princesses can say that they've caught their own food before?" He looked away from her, towards the carcass she'd left in the snow. "Speaking of which, you should go eat. You need your strength. We'll stop here for the night and move on in the morning." To where, he did not know. How far would he have to take her before she was safe? And would they ever return home?

Ulrich is my happy character. I do not enjoy a lot of IC drama, such as physical altercations, or whumps, so if you are interested in RPing such things, please do not do so with Ulrich, or PM me first. I would love to thread with you, but in a stress-free way!

Messages In This Thread
RE: The world was on fire and no one could save me but you - by Ulrich - December 14, 2022, 08:08 PM